Windows 10: Game is currently not available on your account message on several games

Discus and support Game is currently not available on your account message on several games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Apparently this was a problem back in July 2017, and it is back now. Getting an error saying 'game is currently not available on your account'. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by patsulick, Nov 29, 2018.

1. patsulick Win User

Game is currently not available on your account message on several games

Apparently this was a problem back in July 2017, and it is back now. Getting an error saying 'game is currently not available on your account'. I uninstalled one game, tried to reinstall, but get the same error.

:)

patsulick, Nov 29, 2018

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Error: (Multiple Games) is not currently available in your account.

Whenever I try to launch a game that I purchased recently from the Windows store, it says:

(Insert Game Title here) is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

This has happened with 3 games, Rise of Nations: Extended Edition, Forza Horizon 3 and Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection.

I have tried running the Windows apps troubleshooter and restarting my computer. Neither worked.

If I reinstall the game from the Windows Store, it will run for around a day before giving me the same error message.

Is there something wrong with my account or is it my PC? For the record when I can get the games to launch they run beautifully.

ExplodeyPants, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Game is currently not available on your account message on several games

Games?

Hi Trinity,

If a game is not available on Windows 10, this could be due to one of the following reasons:

• Game is not compatible on Windows 10.
    • There's a new version of the game.
    • The game is not available in your region.
    • The game was removed from the marketplace.
    To see if the game is compatible with your device, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on Windows 10.

You may try searching for the newer version of the game through the Windows Store or the Microsoft Store website. For your reference regarding the list of games that you may download, check out this

link

If the game is not available on your current region, we suggest that you access this

link
    and follow the steps on how to change your region for Windows Store.

See
    Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?
    for more information.

If the game was removed from Windows 10 and Xbox Marketplace, you may submit a request to add this game using the

Windows 10 Feedback Hub
    . Currently, our developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Game is currently not available on your account message on several games

1. Game is currently not available on your account message on several games - Similar Threads - Game currently available

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account.: I got this error error message this morning: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Googled it, but got no useful information....
  3. message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...: Why does this keep popping up? issue started this morning and I cannot uininstall Game Bar from app management, I have killed the processes and it returns, and resetting the app has not resolved the issue. I have even ran some commands to remove game bar in powershell....
  4. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: PLA HELP I cant get my xbox game bar : I tried resetting the store used a different account and reset the game bar but still did not get it Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code,...
  5. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Xbox Game Bar has been working perfectly fine earlier, but now this time I turned my computer and this message popped up on my screen and I can't open Game Bar at all. How can I actually get to the app and fix whatever this is?...
  6. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: This just randomly started happening to me. I use Xbox Game Bar almost every day to record gameplay and now it's completely broken. All I did was install TranslucentTB from the Microsoft Store and change my theme and taskbar settings around and it has stopped working. I have...
  7. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: After updating my computer to the most recent optional Cumulative update, I have found that Xbox Game Bar does not load anymore and instead reads the error, "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  8. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: I don't have an Xbox I don't download/play any game from the store I don't use the Xbox game bar this notice just shows randomly not while I playing games even when I'm doing nothing. I'm using a desktop with Win10 and only recent few days start to experience this...
  9. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: I'm trying to play games but this randomly pops up and it annoys me, how do you fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-currently-not-available-in-your/fe6a3f9b-095b-49bc-805c-d234fe85e3ef
  10. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Pretty much the subject. Worked perfectly fine yesterday. Thanks for any help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-currently-not-available-in-your/229c372c-aea8-4c37-b741-193552cf5aae

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is currently not available in your account game pass

2. game is currently not available on this account