Windows 10: game is keep closing in full windows, random file or program opening and closing really fast

Discus and support game is keep closing in full windows, random file or program opening and closing really fast in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey guys, there is this random program that opens and closes really fast cant tell what is it. when ever i play games it gets minimized, if i put it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dr-master-race, Dec 29, 2020.

1. game is keep closing in full windows, random file or program opening and closing really fast

hey guys,

there is this random program that opens and closes really fast cant tell what is it.

when ever i play games it gets minimized, if i put it on windowed borderles instead of minimizing it, shows the task bar for a split second then back to the game.

no this does not happen ever 10 mins or when it boots up. It happens always randomly non stop, sometimes every 5 seconds and then 10 after 3, continously.

it has been happening for a while, at the start a reboot would fix it. the only option i found was disabiling the windows error msg on services. that has worked for only 2 weeks, now im back to the problem.

i have been searching only for older post about this problem, their isnt many and have tried most likely all of them.

submitted by /u/Dr-master-race
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dr-master-race, Dec 29, 2020

2. Program opens then closes

So on My PC with Windows 10 a program opens and the closes every hour at the same time. You can see that a program opens but is closes or dissapares so fast that i can´t see what it is. Any idé on What
    i might be? And stop it from doing it?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SimonMattsson, Dec 29, 2020
  3. ccxmuk Win User
    Programs Closing

I have a similar issue, but it seems to be all programs. I have not found one yet that stays open. Closure seems to be random in terms of activity; I tried disabling the trackpad and it might have helped a bit but still happening. Ran Panda antivirus and Malwarebytes as suggested by Michaelvas17, nothing found. Also tried running all programs full screen, that didnt help either.
    This Dell laptop model is apparently borderline for Win10 - initially I could not run anything, turned out it was forcing an alternate display (which I didnt have attached, but adding one gave me access to fix!).
    While typing this, I am seeing a different but probably related behaviour. Firefox is not closing, but I keep hearing a ping and characters no longer register until I reset the carret to this text box.

ccxmuk, Dec 29, 2020
  4. game is keep closing in full windows, random file or program opening and closing really fast

File Explorer opens everytime I close a game.

So the problem is: Everytime I close a game the file explorer just auto-open without reason. This is really boring, because sometimes, I'm playing a game and it just open a minimize the game.

Gabriel PCosta, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

game is keep closing in full windows, random file or program opening and closing really fast

1. game is keep closing in full windows, random file or program opening and closing really fast - Similar Threads - game keep closing

2. Programs Randomly Closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  3. Programs Randomly Closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  4. programs will not open or close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  5. programs will not open or close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  6. Programs keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs keep closing randomly: I'm having a problem where opening a program causes a bunch of other programs to close. For example, if I have my anti-virus open and try to open steam, steam opens but the AV closes. When I check task manager, the AV is still open in the background, and when I reopen the AV...
  7. Games That run in full screen keep closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games That run in full screen keep closing: I have been trying to play games on my laptop. I had never had this problem before, but whenever I try to open a game, it opens for a few seconds and then starts to run in the background. I click on it again on the taskbar and the same thing happens, it opens for a second or...
  8. Full screen games being closed at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen games being closed at random: This has been going on for MONTHS.When I am in a game, it will minimize at pure random and the following have been programs to be opened: -File Explorer-Notifications-Microsoft's doodle program-Control Panel-Windows search As of now, I have ran sfc/ scannow and it did...
  9. Games keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep closing randomly: The thing is, I made a clean install of my windows 10, but since then I have issues when gaming, some games I used to play (as Witcher 3) in high settings with low resolution with no problems such as lag or anything similar, now it closes randomly and it's not just with it,...
  10. Windows 10 JScript Text File Open/Close -- File not really closed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 JScript Text File Open/Close -- File not really closed!: This is a flaw in Win-10. Explanation follows. I write a lot of programs in JScript. (This has nothing to do with web development, I'm using JScript as a scripting language.) I have a certain function I use a lot, called "log( )". You give it a string, and it copies the...