Windows 10: Game is missing from computer

Discus and support Game is missing from computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey. my dearest game is gone what to do ????? Hey. my dearest game is gone what to do ????? ***Modified title from: my payed game !!!!!***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ut3counter2007, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Game is missing from computer

Hey. my dearest game is gone
    what to do ?????

Hey. my dearest game is gone
    what to do ?????

***Modified title from: my payed game !!!!!***

:)

ut3counter2007, Nov 8, 2019

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 8, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

Game is missing from computer

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Game is missing from computer

1. Game is missing from computer - Similar Threads - Game missing computer

2. WiFi settings are missing from the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi settings are missing from the computer: Dear Microsoft team,I am Ritesh Wankhade and I am a PhD student.I am not able to see the WiFi settins on my computer since few days.I tried using all the possible ways to solve this issues using the solutions available online and I am still having the problem.Please let me...
  3. D3D11.D11 Missing from computer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D3D11.D11 Missing from computer ?: D3D11.D11 Missing from the computer? when I start my computer the error comes up. and I also have no sound. I removed a program that was messing up my computer and now it's not working right. I did a system restore but not helping. uninstalled the AMD HIGH DEF AUDIO DEVICE....
  4. qt5core.dll missing from computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    qt5core.dll missing from computer: Every time I start up my computer I get 2 dialog boxes that states "qt5core.dll" is missing from my file, but I'm haveing trouble on it location to repair this problem!...
  5. D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer: Hi I have a problem, I want to play the game League of legends but after the champion sellect it gives the error "d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer" even after I reinstalled the game 5 times and the DirecX 2 times. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  6. Computer Dead From Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Computer Dead From Game: Bought Forza 4 got it to install. Next day wont load game and crashes to desktop. Uninstall game to reinstall and hope to fix this problem. Wont install gets an error message. Reinstall window fresh install. Now Store wont open loads a bit then just goes to a white screen....
  7. game mode missing from game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game mode missing from game bar: game mode is enabled on my pc , I opened multiple games in windowed and full-screen mode and pressed win+g and this only appeared please help me to make game mode toggle appear thanks[ATTACH]...
  8. Files missing from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files missing from computer: The other day i was trying to delete items from my external hard drive when explorer started being "buggy". I went into task manager and exit Windows explorer, I then started windows explorer back up. After this, all my files were deleted, my desktop was empty besides the...
  9. Game Mode missing from game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Mode missing from game bar: I have done everything to try and fix this issue, I am aware the game mode button is missing from settings but on my game bar, the button is missing. I have a screenshot bellow, showing the issue. I just want this fixed! I see loads of posts saying "Just enable it on the game...
  10. Windows7 missing from computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows7 missing from computer: *chuckle So I installed windows 10 on a second hard drive in my HP computer, Big Deal. So when I open the computer to see the disks, it shows win 10 Partition with the reserved Partition also, however for the windows 7 disk it only shows the reserved Partition, the...