Windows 10: Game is not available anymore

Discus and support Game is not available anymore in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve been playing this game and everything was OK. Today when I clicked on a shortcut, I got a message...The item, that has this shortcut refers to has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OlinHardwick, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Game is not available anymore

I’ve been playing this game and everything was OK. Today when I clicked on a shortcut, I got a message...The item, that has this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?

I haven’t done anything to this shortcut. What is the problem?

:)

OlinHardwick, Sep 22, 2020

2. My PC games are not working anymore what a disaster!!!

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility with
    Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Wendrick Win User
    No retry available for installing a game

I attempted to install a game, but it failed. So I retried the install a number of times but to no avail. I got frustrated so I deleted the install file from the installer list. Now if I go back to that game on the market place I don't have the option
    to install the game anymore. All I see is check install or share. When I click check install I get a blank installer list. Is there a fix that doesn't involve reseting my phone?

HTC HD7

Wendrick, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Game is not available anymore

Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Game is not available anymore

1. Game is not available anymore - Similar Threads - Game available anymore

2. Is Bluetooth not available on my laptop anymore?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Bluetooth not available on my laptop anymore?: Bluetooth was working on my laptop and suddenly stopped working. I have no toggle to turn it in or off and it does not show up in Device Manager or in Show Hidden Devices. I have done the Bluetooth troubleshoot and it says that my laptop is no longer compatible with...
  3. Is Bluetooth not available on my laptop anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Bluetooth not available on my laptop anymore?: Bluetooth was working on my laptop and suddenly stopped working. I have no toggle to turn it in or off and it does not show up in Device Manager or in Show Hidden Devices. I have done the Bluetooth troubleshoot and it says that my laptop is no longer compatible with...
  4. Is Bluetooth not available on my laptop anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win11 Update Not Available Anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Update Not Available Anymore: Hello! So, I will keep it short.I have been using Windows 10 Pro it has been a while, and since I work/study in tech and often need to download softwares for a thing or another and run codes and a lot of things, my PC got filled with things that would eventually crash,...
  6. Win11 Update Not Available Anymore

Win11 Update Not Available Anymore: Hello! So, I will keep it short.I have been using Windows 10 Pro it has been a while, and since I work/study in tech and often need to download softwares for a thing or another and run codes and a lot of things, my PC got filled with things that would eventually crash,...
  7. Win11 Update Not Available Anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Computer internal speakers are not available anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer internal speakers are not available anymore: Today I opened my computer and the sound was no longer working, my computer speakers no longer show up in sound settings or device manager, only my headphones and steam streaming speakers do. I have restarted my computer and troubleshooted audio but nothing has worked. Could...
  9. Computer internal speakers are not available anymore

Computer internal speakers are not available anymore: Today I opened my computer and the sound was no longer working, my computer speakers no longer show up in sound settings or device manager, only my headphones and steam streaming speakers do. I have restarted my computer and troubleshooted audio but nothing has worked. Could...
  10. Computer internal speakers are not available anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware