Windows 10: Game is not starting

Discus and support Game is not starting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My game FIFA 13 is not working after update. When I click on the game, it starts for a few seconds and crushes. I’m asking you for help because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carolyn Russell2, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Game is not starting

My game FIFA 13 is not working after update. When I click on the game, it starts for a few seconds and crushes. I’m asking you for help because I cannot find the solution anywhere.

:)

Carolyn Russell2, Nov 6, 2018

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 6, 2018
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Game is not starting

BSOD when starting games on Win 10

Hi Gibbinold,

Thank you for Replying back with the status of this issue.

Try the steps and check if it helps to resolve your issue.

Step 1: You can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager andEnter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    Step 2: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select Properties
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    Also I would suggest you to check for BIOS updates from the Manufacturer Website and check if it helps.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Arul_D, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Game is not starting

1. Game is not starting - Similar Threads - Game starting

2. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  3. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  4. Hi, When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the...: When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the charger cable and return it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-open-a-game-the-charging-starts-to/b7dc3f4b-1e2e-4d0e-9818-c020cbef6515
  5. Hi, When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the...

Hi, When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the...: When I open a game, the charging starts to disconnect and bind as if I disconnect the charger cable and return it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-open-a-game-the-charging-starts-to/b7dc3f4b-1e2e-4d0e-9818-c020cbef6515
  6. My Laptop has been crashing or been freezing when starting up games. What is the resolution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has been crashing or been freezing when starting up games. What is the resolution...: I found this on the Event Viewer I don't even know if this helpsThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffb200f712e190, 0xffffb200f712e0e8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. My Laptop has been crashing or been freezing when starting up games. What is the resolution...

My Laptop has been crashing or been freezing when starting up games. What is the resolution...: I found this on the Event Viewer I don't even know if this helpsThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffb200f712e190, 0xffffb200f712e0e8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...: So i bough this computer in 2020 it had no problems relating to this issue at all it all started 2 weeks ago, when I play games or put it under stress for more than 10 mins it always turns off, sometimes even in idle, I have experienced 2 types until now:1. it turns off...
  9. PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...

PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...: So i bough this computer in 2020 it had no problems relating to this issue at all it all started 2 weeks ago, when I play games or put it under stress for more than 10 mins it always turns off, sometimes even in idle, I have experienced 2 types until now:1. it turns off...
  10. My windows security has crashed and refusing to start. Also when i realised this some games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows security has crashed and refusing to start. Also when i realised this some games...: As seen my windows security stills remain blank like this no matter what i try doing. I have restarted my laptop many times and still same response....