Windows 10: Game is not working properly

Discus and support Game is not working properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed a game and when i launch the game it started running. But i was not able to see anything on the screen. Game sound was comming but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RohanJaishwal, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Game is not working properly

I installed a game and when i launch the game it started running. But i was not able to see anything on the screen. Game sound was comming but nothing was visible. Even my cursor was also not visible.

:)

RohanJaishwal, Jul 11, 2020

2. Games, mail & notifications aren't loading properly

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for your reply.

• Have you tried the steps suggested above?
    You may try to run the game in compatibility mode and check if ti helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the game and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Game is not working properly

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Game is not working properly

1. Game is not working properly - Similar Threads - Game working properly

2. gaming desktop pc not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gaming desktop pc not working properly: HelloSpecscpu= i3 12thgpu= ASRock Challenger D Radeon rx 6600mobo= asrock b6600m pro rspsu= Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600Wram = 16g ddr4 3200 silicon powerstorage= 1tb nvme s pmonitor= msi g24c4i recently bought this build but since then i'm facing multiple issues like:some...
  3. gaming desktop pc not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming desktop pc not working properly: HelloSpecscpu= i3 12thgpu= ASRock Challenger D Radeon rx 6600mobo= asrock b6600m pro rspsu= Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600Wram = 16g ddr4 3200 silicon powerstorage= 1tb nvme s pmonitor= msi g24c4i recently bought this build but since then i'm facing multiple issues like:some...
  4. Xbox Game Bar not properly working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar not properly working: I have had this issue now for what seems like forever. It stops the game bar from opening up no matter what I do. The Windows Key + G shortcut doesn't work, and neither will selecting it from my apps, it just won't open. I have tried terminating the app, repairing the app,...
  5. Xbox Game Bar not properly working

Xbox Game Bar not properly working: I have had this issue now for what seems like forever. It stops the game bar from opening up no matter what I do. The Windows Key + G shortcut doesn't work, and neither will selecting it from my apps, it just won't open. I have tried terminating the app, repairing the app,...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly: System entered new day at midnight. Tried to play Solitare for new day, and the refresh rate was very slow. Then tried to play "Jewel" and the screen froze and then the game disappeared and I went back to my desktop. Tried to play again and it says, "New Game" or "Continue"....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly: System entered new day at midnight. Tried to play Solitare for new day, and the refresh rate was very slow. Then tried to play "Jewel" and the screen froze and then the game disappeared and I went back to my desktop. Tried to play again and it says, "New Game" or "Continue"....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Games not running properly after working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not running properly after working fine: I have 6 games installed and I'm having issues with half of them. Outer Worlds: Installed, was running fine, then I an error - top right button said install 0%, reinstalled, eventually same issue but I fixed by using the icon on the far left clicking the arrow there instead...
  10. Games display not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games display not working properly: [IMG]So i connected my laptop to a vga montitor and everything works fine but every single game looks like this,i dont know what to do i tried and change my reolution and still the same please help me...