Windows 10: Game is staging.

Discus and support Game is staging. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently played Football Manager 2021, and when I launched it, the game wouldn't advance past the loading screen. I accessed my task manager, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tripwire1375, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Game is staging.

I recently played Football Manager 2021, and when I launched it, the game wouldn't advance past the loading screen. I accessed my task manager, and it said that my game was staging. I would like to know what that means and what I should to make my game run faster?

:)

Tripwire1375, Jun 18, 2021
  2. blkhogan Win User

who wants to help build a dual stage cascade?

R-22 would be good for your top end. I wouldnt suggest using R-410A though. It runs to high of head pressures, it wouldnt be the best choice. I would look at some of the retrofit refrigerants for R-12 and R-502. They have better efficiencies at lower temps. If it were my system I would look at R-134A or R-22 for my top end cooling and probably R-404A, Hotshot or maybe MP-39 for a sencond stage cooling. These refrigerants are more efficient at lower temps. If you really get fancy maybe get a 3rd stage going with some R-11 but it is very expensive.
    This thread is getting me all excited *Big Grin Game is staging. :D I got some equipment laying around the shop I might try another setup soon. I'll keep you posted if I do. Maybe put together a step by step log thread.

-Hogan

blkhogan, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Center Stage Removal

Center Stage must be a hidden file as the program is not listed in the list of programs for removal.

DarrellNewcomer, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Game is staging.

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Game is staging.

1. Game is staging. - Similar Threads - Game staging

2. Computer wont stop making disconnecting sounds and crashing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer wont stop making disconnecting sounds and crashing games: I've been having this issue for a while. My computer often makes disconnecting sounds and crashes games and it's getting really annoying. Usually happens when I reset my computer and it goes mostly away after a week but if I reset my computer the issue starts up again. Can...
  3. DirectX 9 games no longer launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9 games no longer launching: As of the latest windows update in August 2021, most if not all DirectX 9 games such as source engine games e.g. portal, Garry's Mod, and portal 2 and A hat in time do not launch anymore. In terms of specs, my computer has an Intel i7 6700, 16GB of memory, and an NVIDIA GTX...
  4. wifi connection lost when opening game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi connection lost when opening game: using realtek 8822ce wireless adapter. keeping loss wifi connection when playing a game, i think is window update caused. because i just format window, after few of window update, the problem come again....
  5. I want to turn off Game Bar notification when screen capturing using it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to turn off Game Bar notification when screen capturing using it: I just found out Windows literally has no customer service and rely on the community to answer each other questions when they are the creator of the product. Amazing*slow clap*I dont think Windows is good enough with customization for me to get answer to my question, but...
  6. Laptop keys get stuck only in video games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keys get stuck only in video games: Hello there,So I have an issue with my laptop, no USB keyboard or anything. just the default one.So my issue is that when only SPECIFICALLY playing video games, any one, fullscreen or not, when I press any WASD key, 20% of the time it just keeps getting pressed, even though I...
  7. How do I get rid of the mobile and game tech from windows 10 64 pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the mobile and game tech from windows 10 64 pro?: How do I get rid of the mobile and game tech from windows 10 64 pro? I down loaded kb5003637 when it came out, then uninstalled it, as most of was a waste memory, but I got the "you are not up to date" warning in windows update. Today I downloaded KB5004296 and I now have the...
  8. Halo MCC Games are locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC Games are locked: Halo MCC is installed as well as every game however every game is locked. When I try to start the game it just gives me a message saying "Halo 2 DLC Required. Halo 2 is not installed. Would you like to visit the Microsoft Store?", and when I click yes, it tells me to sign in...
  9. so Windows updated, and when i play a game, on a particular stage it crashes and gives me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    so Windows updated, and when i play a game, on a particular stage it crashes and gives me...: i also tried validation of files already submitted by /u/gunnergio14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iv2t6t/so_windows_updated_and_when_i_play_a_game_on_a/
  10. PC locks up at various stages of use, mostly games.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC locks up at various stages of use, mostly games.: For a few months now, I've been experiencing lockups and since this pc is mainly used for online play, it can get very frustrating. There have been times when the pc is idling and same thing. I've tried thermal paste, formatting hdd with DBAN, cleaning, removing Creative...