Windows 10: game isn’t connecting to the server

Discus and support game isn’t connecting to the server in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed Modern Combat 5 both on my mobile device and the office PC. I can play it without any problems on my mobile device but I cannot play it at... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tad Larjin, Nov 12, 2018.

1. game isn’t connecting to the server

I installed Modern Combat 5 both on my mobile device and the office PC. I can play it without any problems on my mobile device but I cannot play it at all on my office PC because the game doesn't want to connect to the server. When I am in the office, my both devices are supposed to connect to the same WiFi router and Firefall zone, but only PC isn’t working.

:)

Tad Larjin, Nov 12, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Nov 12, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

game isn’t connecting to the server

Server move completed

We finally completed our server move. The specs of the new server are:
    • Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz, HT & EM64T enabled
    • 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    • SCSI HDDs
    • 100 MBit connection
    • Fedora Core 4, PHP5, MySQL4
    This should greatly reduce load times. Sorry for the downtime/unreachable problems. If you spot any other issues please let us know immediately.

We now have an extra server standing around. If you have any suggestions what we should use it for, post here.

W1zzard, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

game isn’t connecting to the server

1. game isn’t connecting to the server - Similar Threads - game isn’t connecting

2. Server connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server connectivity: I have been having the server connectivity problem where it says that it is blocked. I didnt had this issue last month but this one doesnt let me play forza horizon 4 online. I followed all the steps when I click the "more information button" it fixed it temporarily but it...
  3. Can't connect to any game servers while laptop is charging

Can't connect to any game servers while laptop is charging: My brother's laptop has been having this problem, which started on Wednesday, where he can't connect to any game servers while the laptop is plugged in to charge. I don't know why this is happening. I clean installed Windows to see if maybe some bloatware could have been...
  4. Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts

in Windows 10 News
    Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In case any proxy settings or third-party add-ons are interfering with your system’s internet connection, you might encounter the error Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts upon running the Network Adapter troubleshooter. Website is...
  5. A required device isn’t connected or cannot be accessed

in Windows 10 News
    A required device isn’t connected or cannot be accessed: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to fix error A required device isn’t connected or cannot be accessed with codes 0xc0000185, 0xc0000225, 0xc0000001, 0xc00000f, 0xc000000e on a Windows 10 system. We have recommended below a few solutions, depending [...]...
  6. Unable connect to any game server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable connect to any game server: I'm currently facing a problem which I'm unable to play any online games when I connected to my LAN port. However, I can surf other websites perfectly on web browser. However, I can connect to the game server when I connected to Wi-Fi. When I checked my EventViewer, I found...
  7. DNS server isn’t responding (Windows 10)

DNS server isn’t responding (Windows 10): Yesterday the wifi was working normally, then suddenly later at night (12am) the wifi started acting up and nothing would load on our phones, or laptop. All this morning i have restarting the router, even restarted the ont but everyrhing seems to be fine on that end. Windows...
  8. Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060

Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060: Hello. For the past week I have been attempting to play a couple of games, but they all give me the error code: 10060. I have the Steam launcher and any game, the MMORPGs, that I attempt to play will all load to at least the start screen. After I click on start, the game sits...
  9. DNS server isn’t responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DNS server isn’t responding: hi , i have tried several of the “fixes” posted here and on other forums. From flushing dns cache, rebooting router, computer and it worked for a moment and then goes right back to above problem. I am semi computer literate but dont like messing with insides when not knowing...
  10. trouble connecting to server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble connecting to server: hi im trying to play the isle on steam I have it downloaded on my computer but I am trying to play an online game and when ever I try to play it always says trouble connecting to server...