Windows 10: game isn’t connecting to the server

Discus and support game isn’t connecting to the server in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed Modern Combat 5 both on my mobile device and the office PC. I can play it without any problems on my mobile device but I cannot play it at... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tad Larjin, Nov 12, 2018.

1. game isn’t connecting to the server

I installed Modern Combat 5 both on my mobile device and the office PC. I can play it without any problems on my mobile device but I cannot play it at all on my office PC because the game doesn't want to connect to the server. When I am in the office, my both devices are supposed to connect to the same WiFi router and Firefall zone, but only PC isn’t working.

:)

Tad Larjin, Nov 12, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Nov 12, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

game isn’t connecting to the server

Server move completed

We finally completed our server move. The specs of the new server are:
    • Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz, HT & EM64T enabled
    • 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    • SCSI HDDs
    • 100 MBit connection
    • Fedora Core 4, PHP5, MySQL4
    This should greatly reduce load times. Sorry for the downtime/unreachable problems. If you spot any other issues please let us know immediately.

We now have an extra server standing around. If you have any suggestions what we should use it for, post here.

W1zzard, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

game isn’t connecting to the server

1. game isn’t connecting to the server - Similar Threads - game isn’t connecting

2. Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server: I got a error message saying thisWindows is unable to connect to the games updates serverSuddenly, I asked my friend about this error message and he sent me this https://cdn3.zone.msn.com/images/v12/en-us/Microsoft_Games.xml I downloaded the file. He said he was a "bit...
  3. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  4. Connection to server issues on online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection to server issues on online games: So recently like around three days ago Iv'e noticed a problem when playing online multiplayer games like apex legends and destiny 2. Basically my game will lag a lot or freeze and frame skip until it kicks me out of the game and says cant connect to server. I haven't...
  5. Your connection isn’t private

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your connection isn’t private: Your connection isn’t private. 6/28/2020 – installed google chrome 6/28/2020 – installed Hola VPN, chrome plug in 6/28/2020 – experienced various connection problems with chrome 6/29/2020 – uninstalled chrome 6/29/2020 – received error – “your connection isn’t...
  6. Online games not connecting to servers

Online games not connecting to servers: Hi there, My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch, facebook but online browser games and other online games are not connecting to servers like i tried PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends....
  7. Can't connect to game server

Can't connect to game server: I USED TO enjoy playing Bingo but the server connect error has gotten out of hand. One would think that the mega giant of computer software would be able to prevent the scammers from gaining access to your software. Any progress? Or have you just "swept it under the rug?"...
  8. Unable connect to any game server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable connect to any game server: I'm currently facing a problem which I'm unable to play any online games when I connected to my LAN port. However, I can surf other websites perfectly on web browser. However, I can connect to the game server when I connected to Wi-Fi. When I checked my EventViewer, I found...
  9. DNS server isn’t responding (Windows 10)

DNS server isn’t responding (Windows 10): Yesterday the wifi was working normally, then suddenly later at night (12am) the wifi started acting up and nothing would load on our phones, or laptop. All this morning i have restarting the router, even restarted the ont but everyrhing seems to be fine on that end. Windows...
  10. DNS server isn’t responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DNS server isn’t responding: hi , i have tried several of the “fixes” posted here and on other forums. From flushing dns cache, rebooting router, computer and it worked for a moment and then goes right back to above problem. I am semi computer literate but dont like messing with insides when not knowing...