Windows 10: game issue

Discus and support game issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; on opening any game installed on my window 10 pc , it run properly but screen went black and sound of game can be listened in headphones . The only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Happyone11, Sep 13, 2020.

1. game issue

on opening any game installed on my window 10 pc , it run properly but screen went black and sound of game can be listened in headphones . The only problem is that screen went black , game runs good and also can be seen in taskbar and task manager. I m using i5 7400 processor with uhd 630 gpu , my gpu driver is up to date when i check update for display driver .

:)

Happyone11, Sep 13, 2020

2. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 13, 2020
  4. game issue

Game Installation Issues Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the Zoo Tycoon 2 game on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • From where have you downloaded the game?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Support article, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Microsoft Games: InstallShield Error Messages

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

game issue

1. game issue - Similar Threads - game issue

2. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  3. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  4. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  5. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

[Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  6. Issues with Game Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Game Services: Hello,I have been having a persistent issues with a particular app when trying to login to Xbox Live on Windows 10, preventing me to play any online game, such as Fallout 76.My issue is that the app GamingServicesTcui.exe crashes whenever I try to login.Has anyone ever...
  7. Issues with Game Services

Issues with Game Services: Hello,I have been having a persistent issues with a particular app when trying to login to Xbox Live on Windows 10, preventing me to play any online game, such as Fallout 76.My issue is that the app GamingServicesTcui.exe crashes whenever I try to login.Has anyone ever...
  8. My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?: Ive been trying to play games on steam, but nothing is working! I just paid 1.7k for this computer last week and it's already having problems...
  9. My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?

My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?: Ive been trying to play games on steam, but nothing is working! I just paid 1.7k for this computer last week and it's already having problems...
  10. BSOD when playing games memory issue

BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...