Windows 10: game keep crashing after 2min launching

Discus and support game keep crashing after 2min launching in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi after the insider install the games division keep crashing after 2min sometime as soon the game finished loading receiving errorcode BEX64 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by warryx, Aug 5, 2019.

1. warryx Win User

game keep crashing after 2min launching

hi after the insider install the games division keep crashing after 2min sometime as soon the game finished loading receiving errorcode BEX64 and sometime livekernelevent error 141 need help trying log thing out of succses

:)

warryx, Aug 5, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Minecraft game crashes on launch

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Are you getting any error message when the Minecraft game crashes?

You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Aug 5, 2019
  4. game keep crashing after 2min launching

Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

temporary solution!!!

For everyone who's having a crash at the launch of the game, my games crashes everytime! So tried to uninstall one of the DLC's, I have the Hotweels DLC. So I uninstalled that. Launched the game and it works!

So:

-Forza Horizon 3

-Hotweels DLC

-Blizzard Mountain DLC

1. Uninstall one of the DLC's (I'd suggest hotweels since it's the smallest dlc)

1.2 just to be sure reset in App & Features

2. Click play Forza from the start menu (your game should work by this step!)

3. Install hotweels DLC again.

Your game should work! this worked for me.

Sequoiathree, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

game keep crashing after 2min launching

1. game keep crashing after 2min launching - Similar Threads - game keep crashing

2. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  3. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  4. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  5. Blue Screen crash after launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen crash after launching a game: Ok so what is happening ? I've had my gaming laptop for 4 months now and everything worked perfectly with a rtx 3060 Bsince 2 weeks ago but now ALL my games are crashing at some point after launching themSome like Rocket League I can play 2-3 games and then they crash, some...
  6. Blue Screen crash after launching a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen crash after launching a game: Ok so what is happening ? I've had my gaming laptop for 4 months now and everything worked perfectly with a rtx 3060 Bsince 2 weeks ago but now ALL my games are crashing at some point after launching themSome like Rocket League I can play 2-3 games and then they crash, some...
  7. PC Crashes after launching a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes after launching a game: I built my first PC around three weeks ago and it ran well for the first week and a half, but since then I have experienced this issue where the PC will crash, show me a black screen, and then reboot. I have occasionally received Blue Screen of death with the following error...
  8. Help with a game crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with a game crashing on launch: Recently Left 4 Dead 2 and Payday 2 has for some reason kept crashing on launch. I found MDMP files in the folder and put it in WinDbg debugging software. I didn't find quite much about this in the internet so in case someone would know about these things it would be great so...
  9. After the game app update, it keep crashing on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After the game app update, it keep crashing on launch: I am playing Hill Climb racing on the Windows 10 desktop. The game was downloaded from Microsoft Store and I didn’t have any problems with it until the app was updated. it always crashes on launch without any error message <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face...
  10. Windows setup keeps freezing within 2mins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows setup keeps freezing within 2mins: I just built a PC, all new parts • Intel i7-9700k • Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi • Corsair CX Series 850 Watt • Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD • Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 • ASUS Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition...