Windows 10: game keep crashing after 2min launching

Discus and support game keep crashing after 2min launching in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi after the insider install the games division keep crashing after 2min sometime as soon the game finished loading receiving errorcode BEX64 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by warryx, Aug 5, 2019.

1. warryx Win User

game keep crashing after 2min launching

hi after the insider install the games division keep crashing after 2min sometime as soon the game finished loading receiving errorcode BEX64 and sometime livekernelevent error 141 need help trying log thing out of succses

:)

warryx, Aug 5, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Minecraft game crashes on launch

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Are you getting any error message when the Minecraft game crashes?

You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Aug 5, 2019
  4. game keep crashing after 2min launching

Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

temporary solution!!!

For everyone who's having a crash at the launch of the game, my games crashes everytime! So tried to uninstall one of the DLC's, I have the Hotweels DLC. So I uninstalled that. Launched the game and it works!

So:

-Forza Horizon 3

-Hotweels DLC

-Blizzard Mountain DLC

1. Uninstall one of the DLC's (I'd suggest hotweels since it's the smallest dlc)

1.2 just to be sure reset in App & Features

2. Click play Forza from the start menu (your game should work by this step!)

3. Install hotweels DLC again.

Your game should work! this worked for me.

Sequoiathree, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

game keep crashing after 2min launching

1. game keep crashing after 2min launching - Similar Threads - game keep crashing

2. Windows setup keeps freezing within 2mins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows setup keeps freezing within 2mins: I just built a PC, all new parts • Intel i7-9700k • Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi • Corsair CX Series 850 Watt • Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD • Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 • ASUS Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition...
  3. windows 10 store games are crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 store games are crashing on launch: Every time I try and play a game that I downloaded from the windows store it opens the image of the game surrounded by a black border and then it just goes black and then closes in like the span of 3 seconds please help! Specs: -Ryzen 5 2400g stock clocks -8gb(2x4) 2667...
  4. Keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  5. Microsoft games keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games keeps crashing: Hi I have a big problem. I just bought sea of thieves and forza 4 for my pc. When playing the games they crash like if in pressing alt f4 no error code appears. No nothing. I checked for any updates of my pc components and they were all good as windows updates. Tried to...
  6. Microsoft store games crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games crashing on launch: Every time I launch games from the Microsoft store such as ARK: Survival Evolved, Forza and Sea of Thieves (The only Microsoft store games I have downloaded on my pc) the games show me this: [IMG]Then they immediately close out as if they never launched. I've updated...
  7. Games keeps crashing after 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games keeps crashing after 1803 update: After the 1803 update my Microsoft games in Windows 10 version1809 keep crashing. I mean Solitaire collection and Microsoft jigsaw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-keeps-crashing-after-1803-update/c136edf3-db49-4fec-b853-045f521159ca
  8. free games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free games keep crashing: Good Evening I have another problem, when I am playing one of the free games. I can click on to it, and then start to play then just out of the blue it buffers and then diapers, losing my place in the game point lost so I then have to log into the games again and start...
  9. Games keep crashing after some Minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after some Minutes.: Hello guys, my old HDD crashed (rip), so I took my external HDD as new internal, formated it and installed Windows 10 Education N x64 Edition. Everything works fine (streams, teamspeak, yada yada yada) but when I start a Game (tested it with Path of Exile, CS:GO and H1Z1)...
  10. Launching Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching Games?: So I was just wondering which is better, launching the games via shortcut (afterinstall) or launching the game in your graphic card driver (radeon setting, nvidia setting, etc.) also does this have any effect on perfomance, quality, etc. please enlighten us? 92321