Windows 10: Game keeps freezing

Discus and support Game keeps freezing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I use a controller and a headphone connected via Bluetooth to play games. A couple of days ago the issue appeared: the game freezes but starts working... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MiriamRobinson, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Game keeps freezing

I use a controller and a headphone connected via Bluetooth to play games. A couple of days ago the issue appeared: the game freezes but starts working after a while. When the game is frozen, the controller loses connection but the headphone works.

However before long, it freezes completely, I alt-tab out of the game, and the mouse cursor turns a blue glow around it. After that I cannot click on anything - only the keyboard works. Then I reboot Windows but it takes a lot of time.

:)

MiriamRobinson, Jan 8, 2019

2. Games keep freezing

The games that I play keep freezing up, is there any reason to this problem? during mid game it just freezes then unfreezes

-1nf1n1ty-, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Game keeps freezing

Loraine Mon, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Game keeps freezing

1. Game keeps freezing - Similar Threads - Game keeps freezing

2. Games keep freezing then crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep freezing then crashes: Laptop: OMEN 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-B1000 603T6AVOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 22H2Recently, whenever i play genshin impact or star rail my laptop screen freezes and then the game gets crashed.I saw some fixes on the net but none of them worked for me like...
  3. Games keep freezing then crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep freezing then crashes: Laptop: OMEN 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-B1000 603T6AVOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 22H2Recently, whenever i play genshin impact or star rail my laptop screen freezes and then the game gets crashed.I saw some fixes on the net but none of them worked for me like...
  4. Games keep freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep freezing: Hi ,today I decided to install one of my old games and play it batman Arkham city and I realized it kept freezing and when I checked task manager ,I noticed that the game is not using any of my GPU and disk,I checked it with other games GTA IV and hitman absolution and it was...
  5. Games keep freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep freezing: Hi ,today I decided to install one of my old games and play it batman Arkham city and I realized it kept freezing and when I checked task manager ,I noticed that the game is not using any of my GPU and disk,I checked it with other games GTA IV and hitman absolution and it was...
  6. PC keeps freezing and crashing during games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps freezing and crashing during games: Hi,I have recently had exhausting problems with my computer freezing during gameplay - even games that are not resource intensive at all.I posted my full specs at the bottom.I have already attempted the following:Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool - no errors found, also ran...
  7. Games keep freezing

Games keep freezing: So my PC has this really annoying problem where my games randomly freeze. I did the sfc /scannow command and my Windows is up to date. I also did everything here: https://windowsreport.com/apps-freeze-windows-10 Please help...
  8. Computer keeps freezing and BSOD'ing whenever gaming.

Computer keeps freezing and BSOD'ing whenever gaming.: Hi all. I just build a PC with the help of some friends. The specs are as follows: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X MB: ASRock B450 Steel Legend RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SSD: WD Blue 1 TB Video Card: MSI Radeo RX 5600 XT PSU: Corsair RMx 750 W All drivers and the...
  9. Gaming PC keeps freezing

Gaming PC keeps freezing: Bought my son gaming pc for christmas but it keeps freezing when I try to do 1909 update, watch youtube or try to install fortnite. Not sure what info to provide. Running windows 10 pro, tried to update with assistant and it froze. American Megatrends at startup. Seems like...
  10. Games keeps freezing (windows 10)

Games keeps freezing (windows 10): My games keeps freezing I don't know why, When its freezing cpu or disk in task manger is at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-keeps-freezing-windows-10/08db062d-5ae9-40f2-b2b5-aea08610d1da