Windows 10: Game lag suddently after installing Windows update

Discus and support Game lag suddently after installing Windows update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Well I remember I was playing just fine Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, there were No ping spikes, the ping was always around 100-120 and there wasnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PontiacGTX1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Game lag suddently after installing Windows update

Well I remember I was playing just fine Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, there were No ping spikes, the ping was always around 100-120 and there wasnt lag, I remember I needed to install some application(I believe also updated MSVS) but after the installation of Visual C++ 2012 OR update KB4483232/KB4477136 the game had an increased ping from no where, I thought It would be the driver,the game or perhaps my internet connection then decided to try Titanfall 2 and and after installing the driver again, the game also has a lag spike, So I decided to do a system restore, I will see if it changed anything but the problem is that it restored to the date I installed the Visual C++ 2012 package.

A note I had disabled the automatic updates and I do the updates manually probably skipped some of them but I didnt have a problem until 4-6days ago

Do you have some advice I could try to find out why the connection has lag? some program to monitor the background?

Thanks

***Modified title from: Experiencing ping spikes(lag) suddently after installing Windows update/Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable***

:)

PontiacGTX1, Jan 7, 2019

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 7, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 7, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

Game lag suddently after installing Windows update

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Game lag suddently after installing Windows update

1. Game lag suddently after installing Windows update - Similar Threads - Game lag suddently

2. GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE: I am unable to play game like valorant my game have fps drops.fps drop to 0 and game freezes for 3 sec.i tried to reset but still not working. it happened few time before to but then i factory reset then it was working then i updated my windows again and it screwed me over...
  3. GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE: I am unable to play game like valorant my game have fps drops.fps drop to 0 and game freezes for 3 sec.i tried to reset but still not working. it happened few time before to but then i factory reset then it was working then i updated my windows again and it screwed me over...
  4. Game lagging after Windows 10 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lagging after Windows 10 20H2 update: I installed this update as soon as it was released, and back then my games became laggy as well. So rolled back my windows and been doing just fine with the previous version. Decided to give this update another try and it still gives me lag. Also read about other gamers...
  5. Windows Lag & Game Lag after opening games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lag & Game Lag after opening games.: Hey so I've been having this problem for a while and I've tried lots of things to try and fix it which none of them have worked. Clean installed windows twice Reinstalled through a flash drive Tried different Ram and Graphics cards I don't believe it is a hardware problem...
  6. Lag in Games after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag in Games after Windows Update: I am experiencing sudden frame drop in games after Updating Windows 10 KB4566782 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-in-games-after-windows-update/dc1a6fb3-80ec-4520-9b63-4ba6dcdcd94c
  7. Games lagging after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games lagging after last Windows 10 update: I used to play some games on my PC on low configuration and never faced any issue on the previous version of Windows 10. I could even play some games on full HD and good rendering, and my laptop never complained. After the last update, 1809, my games, including FIFA 15...
  8. Experiencing ping spikes(lag) suddently after installing Windows update/Visual C++ 2012...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Experiencing ping spikes(lag) suddently after installing Windows update/Visual C++ 2012...: Well I remember I was playing just fine Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, there were No ping spikes, the ping was always around 100-120 and there wasnt lag, I remember I needed to install some application(I believe also updated MSVS) but after the installation of Visual C++...
  9. Game lag after the windows 10 October Update!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lag after the windows 10 October Update!: So, I went to install the update before it got released in the win10 update, created a media tool (Pendrive), and upgraded 2 PCs. After upgrading one of my pc (The Higher End one, actually made for gaming) started to give off issues, sound became terrible! (I have dolby) And...
  10. Game lag after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lag after windows update: I just finished updating my windows to KB4015438 and i got a problem with fps drop on my games. Before updating to this version my game just run smooth but after this update my game terrible lagging. Any solution ? 81558