Windows 10: Game Lag with low ping and high fps (suspected memory link)

Discus and support Game Lag with low ping and high fps (suspected memory link) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was playing a few games and I noticed that the game was becoming unplayable even though yesterday it was fine. I've done some research and I suspect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gtighe, Jul 3, 2018.

1. gtighe Win User

Game Lag with low ping and high fps (suspected memory link)

I was playing a few games and I noticed that the game was becoming unplayable even though yesterday it was fine. I've done some research and I suspect that its memory loss. I don't know how to deal with this issue or if I actually have it at all. I have 8gb of ddr4 ram.

:)

gtighe, Jul 3, 2018

2. Ping Lag With Low Ping

I have played many games to try and see if it was the server of a particular game, although, every game I play ends up ping-lagging every two seconds, although my actual ping does not rise and it is relatively low. Please help!

DanteCodes, Jul 3, 2018
  3. Low FPS in games like CS GO, with high specs.

enable the vsync in the game, this will stabilize the rendering

i suggest using vsync in all games

Hardcore Games™, Jul 3, 2018
  4. SimonDaDJ Win User

Low FPS in games like CS GO, with high specs.

Hello Game Lag with low ping and high fps (suspected memory link) :)

I have a problem with FPS lags when i play Counter-Strike Global Offensive.

I just made a fresh windows 10 install (ofc legit) to make sure it wasn't some random thing that could be fixed with a fresh install.

My Specs are:

- Intel i5-6402P CPU @ 2.80 GHz

- Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 4GB

- 8 GB ram

- 120 GB SSD Harddisk

But when i play CS GO i get like 60-140 FPS in LOW graphics, even when i put it to HIGH graphics i get the same amount of FPS, so its not a question about my gamesettings.

When i play other games like League of Legends or so, i get like 250-300 FPS on high settings, so what could it be?

I get a random bunch of "stuttering lag" when i get shot at, when i press "escape" to open the game "menu" and just do like anything in the game i also get lags. If i see another enemy i get heavy lags aswell.

Maybe a year ago i used to run CS GO with 300 FPS and it should be good to go?

After i reboot my computer svchost.exe is using 40% of my CPU (just after reboot).

I hope some one have a solution or just some tips for a sad gamer.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SimonDaDJ, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Game Lag with low ping and high fps (suspected memory link) - Similar Threads - Game Lag low

2. High ISR, DPC. Low FPS in games. Applications/Explorer lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ISR, DPC. Low FPS in games. Applications/Explorer lags: I've been trying to solve this issue for several days. I've re-installed drivers and changed every setting I could find on Google to try to fix it, and I haven't gotten anywhere. My PC just feels.. slow. I'm not sure how to explain it. It stutters.Some examples: dragging a...
  3. High ISR, DPC. Low FPS in games. Applications/Explorer lags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ISR, DPC. Low FPS in games. Applications/Explorer lags: I've been trying to solve this issue for several days. I've re-installed drivers and changed every setting I could find on Google to try to fix it, and I haven't gotten anywhere. My PC just feels.. slow. I'm not sure how to explain it. It stutters.Some examples: dragging a...
  4. High ping spikes / FPS drops mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ping spikes / FPS drops mid game: HiI have some issues with my laptop in 2 games that ive tried most of them were having high ping randomly then giving me a really bad fps drop for example csgo my ping is mostly 40 - 90 depends on the server but randomly my ping would get high and my fps will went from 123 to...
  5. High ping spikes / FPS drops mid game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ping spikes / FPS drops mid game: HiI have some issues with my laptop in 2 games that ive tried most of them were having high ping randomly then giving me a really bad fps drop for example csgo my ping is mostly 40 - 90 depends on the server but randomly my ping would get high and my fps will went from 123 to...
  6. High ping spikes / FPS drops mid game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. High ping in games, low ping on browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High ping in games, low ping on browser.: I have recently purchased a new gaming PC to replace my older, slower one. Everything has worked as expected apart from an odd issue I am getting with my ping in online games. While speed tests online tell me my ping is about 20ms - 30ms, when I look at my ping in online...
  8. low fps but high ms

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    low fps but high ms: so my computer about 2 weeks ago had really bad ms when using games and google and was super laggy (120 fps, 500 ms). now it’s the complete opposite (10 fps, 20 ms). any tips to help fix this? submitted by /u/JustHaxs [link] [comments]...
  9. FPS in fullscreen games feels low but is high?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS in fullscreen games feels low but is high?: Recently I got a new PC which I have had almost no problems with. I get decent FPS in most games however when I use fullscreen, my FPS stays stable, but the game looks like it's stuttering and lagging when I'm not getting any FPS drops or ping spikes. This doesn't happen in...
  10. FPS in fullscreen games looks low but is high?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS in fullscreen games looks low but is high?: Recently I got a new PC which I have had almost no problems with. I get decent FPS in most games however when I use fullscreen on almost every game, my FPS stays high but the game looks like it's stuttering and lagging when I'm not getting any FPS drops or ping spikes. My...