Windows 10: Game minimizes on launch/mid-game.

Discus and support Game minimizes on launch/mid-game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team,I've got Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3. I'm playing non steam games like Valorant, and the it minimizes while launching the game itself. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lenovoideapadgaming3, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Game minimizes on launch/mid-game.

Hi Team,I've got Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3. I'm playing non steam games like Valorant, and the it minimizes while launching the game itself. It also happens in the mid-game, it will randomly go to the desktop screen and it'd take 2-3 seconds to get back on the game screen.Laptop Ideapad Gaming 3Windows 10Ryzen 7 4800h -- 8cores1650 Ti 4gb gpu16gb ramTried to search some solutions online but I don't wanna mess with some system setting as I've only got this laptop for a couple of weeks.Thanks.PS: I'm running the latest driver for my GPU. Latest update for Windows 10 are also installed.

:)

lenovoideapadgaming3, Aug 12, 2021

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 12, 2021
  3. WizardFIN Win User
    BSOD Mid R6S game

I got the bluescreen mid r6s game and it appears to have been caused by ntkrnlmp.exe.

I would appreciate if somebody would give me some suggestions on how to fix this.

Attachment 208818

WizardFIN, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Game minimizes on launch/mid-game.

I can't launch games

Hi,

There are several factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with launching games on Windows 10. Here's a list of the possible reasons:

• An outdated game version
    • Outdated Windows 10 OS
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What are the games affected?
    • Are you using the physical copy or the digital version of the games? If you're using the digital version, may we know where did you download the games?
    • Are you encountering this issue when launching the games online or offline?
    If you've downloaded the games from the Windows Store, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

You may also check if there are updates available for the games by following the steps provided on this

link
    . Keeping the game version up-to-date can help resolve common issues with games on Windows 10.

Keep us posted with the progress. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Game minimizes on launch/mid-game.

1. Game minimizes on launch/mid-game. - Similar Threads - Game minimizes launch

2. network disconnected mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network disconnected mid game: when ever i play online games like valorant, league of legends or genshin impact, my wifi gets disconnected during the game and the option of wifi is not accessible neither can i connect to other wifi. my wifi is good and there is no problem with it. i can comfortably use...
  3. network disconnected mid game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network disconnected mid game: when ever i play online games like valorant, league of legends or genshin impact, my wifi gets disconnected during the game and the option of wifi is not accessible neither can i connect to other wifi. my wifi is good and there is no problem with it. i can comfortably use...
  4. Games are being minimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are being minimized: my games i play started minimizing randomly a month ago and i have no idea what is causing it. It started only doing it during it in a couple of games but now its happening in everything i play.Ive tried:Updating all my drives and suchclosing unneeded apps in the...
  5. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep minimizing: I have certain games that will not stay full screen, no matter what i try. Ive turned off game mod xbox game bar, turned of hdr, and some other basic things.Its makes these games unplayable, just trying to play fallout 4. I cant find anything that fixes my issue...
  6. FH5 crashing mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH5 crashing mid game: Have been having this issue for a long time now Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6178b442Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000017f56b560Faulting...
  7. FH5 crashing mid game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FH5 crashing mid game: Have been having this issue for a long time now Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6178b442Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000017f56b560Faulting...
  8. BSOD Mid R6S game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Mid R6S game: I got the bluescreen mid r6s game and it appears to have been caused by ntkrnlmp.exe. I would appreciate if somebody would give me some suggestions on how to fix this. DESKTOP-F8MQOCA-ke_17_10_2018_19_26_40,61.zip 120020
  9. minimizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimizing games: when i minimize a game in windows, the game doesnt minimize but instead, the taskbar appears at the bottom of my screen and the game stays in the background, please help me fix it http://peecee.dk/uploads/112016/minimize.png 68482
  10. Minimize Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimize Games: i can't minimize games in win10, when the game have same resolution from desktop. anyone know how fix ? 24572