Windows 10: Game minimizes when mouse button is down and hits right bottem corner

Discus and support Game minimizes when mouse button is down and hits right bottem corner in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My game keeps minimizing to desktop OR disapears when my mouse button is down, and i hit the right bottem corner. It happens with multiple games, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TychoKornman, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Game minimizes when mouse button is down and hits right bottem corner

My game keeps minimizing to desktop OR disapears when my mouse button is down, and i hit the right bottem corner. It happens with multiple games, when my mouse is locked to the center of my game, the mouse icon appears when it hits the right bottem corner, then very quickly it disappears again but my game freezes at that point, wich is really anoying

You can't see it in the video, but i saw some kind of transparent window pop up when i had my mouse button down, normally i don't see it. I think that causes the problem, i would like to know if anyone has a solution

Thank you, Rohan (tycho)Game minimizes when mouse button is down and hits right bottem corner [​IMG]

:)

TychoKornman, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Airspeed Win User

New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

Hi,

I have a dual monitor setup, and everything has been find except that recently these new idiotbuttons appeared:

Game minimizes when mouse button is down and hits right bottem corner [​IMG]

As you can see, these idiotbuttons cover the maximize/minimize buttons, and are simply in the way - I don't want them, never wanted them, and whoever came up with that idea..... *Mad*Mad

I can't find anything on the web on how to get rid of them...

Thanks for any help.

Airspeed, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Cerawy Win User
    Some issues with minimizing and maximizing games

Im trying out the focus assist options right now, will get back with the results.

Alright, so turning focus assist off for games seems to have reduced the time it takes to minimize and maximize the games, but i still get the annoying message box in the top left corner of the screen, and id still like my games to minimize and maximize instantly, but its a step in the right direction.

Cerawy, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Game minimizes when mouse button is down and hits right bottem corner

Upper Right Corner Toolbar Menu Button Frozen

Hello,

For better assistance, please tell us more about the issue.

• What are you trying to access in your Mozilla Firefox?
    • Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Game minimizes when mouse button is down and hits right bottem corner

1. Game minimizes when mouse button is down and hits right bottem corner - Similar Threads - Game minimizes mouse

2. Fullscreen games minimize whenever my mouse cursor hits the top center of the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen games minimize whenever my mouse cursor hits the top center of the screen.: Problem:Whenever I am playing a full-screen game if I move my mouse near the very top, center of the screen the game will minimize and go back to Windows. When this started:About a year ago when I did a clean reinstall of windows. With the same exact hardware before I...
  3. How To Stop The Game From Minimizing When Hitting Windows Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Stop The Game From Minimizing When Hitting Windows Key?: So basically usually when I hit the windows key, the search bar pops up, but now when I'm playing a game, It pops up the search bar and also automatically minimizes the game when I press the windows key. Which I do not prefer to have. I Just want to pop up the search bar...
  4. How To Stop The Game From Minimizing When Hitting Windows Key?

How To Stop The Game From Minimizing When Hitting Windows Key?: So basically usually when I hit the windows key, the search bar pops up, but now when I'm playing a game, It pops up the search bar and also automatically minimizes the game when I press the windows key. Which I do not prefer to have. I Just want to pop up the search bar...
  5. Hitting the window key while in a game, minimizes the game

Hitting the window key while in a game, minimizes the game: This only started about 5-6 months ago on games that never did that before, all in the same day, so I think it has something to do with a microsoft windows 10 update of some sort. This really really makes it difficult for me when I'm looking up a rotation or something new for...
  6. Hitting the window key while in a game, minimizes the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hitting the window key while in a game, minimizes the game: This only started about 5-6 months ago on games that never did that before, all in the same day, so I think it has something to do with a microsoft windows 10 update of some sort. This really really makes it difficult for me when I'm looking up a rotation or something new for...
  7. While playing games, my left mouse button acts as my right mouse button, and my right mouse...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    While playing games, my left mouse button acts as my right mouse button, and my right mouse...: Hi I own an HP Pavillion Gaming Mouse 300 which I have had since December of 2019. Recently, back in July of 2020, a computer store did a system reset on my Computer after it wouldn't start, and when I got my computer back, I used the same mouse with it, and in normal...
  8. expand and revert button top right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    expand and revert button top right corner: I opened my screen after upgrade 1903 and its full screen, but my expand and revert button top right has disappeared now I cannot revert back to tiles and apps, but have a full screen of tiles. can anybody help me revert back to normal screen?...
  9. Right Mouse BUtton

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Mouse BUtton: I have Windows 10 Home Edition , Recently I'm facing a problem in which when ever I click right mouse button on main screen(Desktop)curson keeps showing the running process but nothing appears ,I have tried full reset , but still problem persist. Please Help me find a...
  10. New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup, and everything has been find except that recently these new idiotbuttons appeared: [img] As you can see, these idiotbuttons cover the maximize/minimize buttons, and are simply in the way - I don't want them, never wanted them, and...