Windows 10: Game Mouse Driver Error, Hid complaint consumer device yellow warning.

Discus and support Game Mouse Driver Error, Hid complaint consumer device yellow warning. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So basically i have 2 mouse, MOUSE A and MOUSE B. Whenever i play with MOUSE A after 10 minutes or so it's stopped working cant move the cursor. But,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DenisRahman, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Game Mouse Driver Error, Hid complaint consumer device yellow warning.

So basically i have 2 mouse, MOUSE A and MOUSE B. Whenever i play with MOUSE A after 10 minutes or so it's stopped working cant move the cursor. But, the rgb light is still working. And then i plug MOUSE B its working. When i check MOUSE A driver hid complaint mouse its says "No drivers installed for this device" *IMAGE 1* . If update/uninstall/scan for hardware change it will stuck forever. And in the Human Interface Device there is 5 driver with yellow caution *IMAGE 2*.

IMAGE 1 : https://prnt.sc/voei9o

IMAGE 2 : https://prnt.sc/voeizq

Things that i've tried :
    1. Restart pc will fix the problem for a while
    2. Unistall/Update/Scan for hardware change.. driver Will stuck for loading forever

Please help me :

:)

DenisRahman, Nov 23, 2020

2. Missing Hid-Complaint device

HI. One day i got a new mouse 2.4g wireless mouse i put the USB into the USB Slot and it did not work i went to device manager and the icon had this yellow sign i double clicked it and it said The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) i
    roamed around device manager and i found Hid-complaint mouse and usb input device and i new that was part of my mouse but i did not find Hid-Complaint device how do i get Hid-Complaint device back. please fix

edkindersonmaxi, Nov 23, 2020
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Nov 23, 2020
  4. spunk Win User

Game Mouse Driver Error, Hid complaint consumer device yellow warning.

HID KB and mouse Devices

Do you use a KVM switch?
    It's quite normal to have multiple HIDs under Windows...

A human interface device or HID is a type of computer device that interacts directly with, and most often takes input from, humans and may deliver output to humans.

USB Ports will also add to that list, even if currently unused.

Plugging in and removing devices such as your iPod, iPhone, Camera, and external HDD, etc. Or moving your keyboard/mouse from one port to another, etc. Perhaps you plug the device into USB port 1, then next time USB port 2, etc. You find they get created and merely stick around afterwards. However, they don't affect the system and should be left there. Most are there for future functions to work and be accessed faster for the same driver.

spunk, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Game Mouse Driver Error, Hid complaint consumer device yellow warning.

1. Game Mouse Driver Error, Hid complaint consumer device yellow warning. - Similar Threads - Game Mouse Driver

2. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  3. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  4. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HID compliant game controller driver error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HID compliant game controller driver error: I'm having a yellow triangle on this device/driver.. it seems like it's the cause of my laptop shutting down slowly and even ending up restarting... Even worse, it interferes with my mouse which it can't detect. I needed to restart the laptop (which takes so long) to gix...
  6. HID Complaint Touch Screen Driver not on my PC

HID Complaint Touch Screen Driver not on my PC: I recently got paint.net on my PC and I want to use touch screen for it. I tried to look for it I noticed device manager but it isn't there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-complaint-touch-screen-driver-not-on-my-pc/b01d05ee-e3dc-4a72-9218-59173b6f9d29
  7. Can't Update Drivers with Yellow Warning Signs in Device Manager (in Safe Mode)

Can't Update Drivers with Yellow Warning Signs in Device Manager (in Safe Mode): I recently got a new computer and decided to add my hard drive from my previous computer to this new one. While it works fine most of the time, there are a few occurrences where the computer completely crashes, and I end up getting a WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR error. First...
  8. "HID Compliant Mouse" Driver Duplicate and Error 10

"HID Compliant Mouse" Driver Duplicate and Error 10: **I have performed an in place upgrade of Windows 10 (1903) along with multiple runs of the system file checker and DISM. I have also attempted to reinstall the drivers from the device manager** [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I have had an issue with my device (pictures above)...
  9. I2C HID Device Driver

I2C HID Device Driver: My Laptop is Dell Inspiron 5567, and I am using windows 10 operating system. My touchpad gestures are not working correctly. When I go to Device Manager, I found that I2C HID Device is not working well. It shows the device cannot start (Code 10) in properties. Can someone...
  10. HID KB and mouse Devices

HID KB and mouse Devices: I was having a hard time setting up Logiteck K800 KB. At one time I had 4 in my Devices. I removed all Logiteck drivers but I now have as many (5) HID devices. I am not too conversant with computers so I am wondering if this is a normal situation? 89831