Windows 10: Game no longer workes

Discus and support Game no longer workes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new HP laptop loaded my favorite game it played perfect for 6 months. Then one day Windows installed a update said I needed to restart after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SHIRLEYMEBLUE, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Game no longer workes

I bought a new HP laptop loaded my favorite game it played perfect for 6 months. Then one day Windows installed a update said I needed to restart after I restarted my laptop my game would no longer. The game is Heroes Of Might And Magic 3 complete.

:)

SHIRLEYMEBLUE, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

GOG games no longer work after latest updates

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you updated all the drivers?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to install the Game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install Game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality.

And also update Display driver from the manufacture web site and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2018
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Game no longer workes

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Game no longer workes

1. Game no longer workes - Similar Threads - Game longer workes

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no longer works.: I've tried everything including uninstalling, restarting then reinstalling. What is going on and how do I fix this? I have Microsoft 11 on Acer laptop. No problem with any other games....
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no longer works.: I've tried everything including uninstalling, restarting then reinstalling. What is going on and how do I fix this? I have Microsoft 11 on Acer laptop. No problem with any other games....
  4. Xbox game bar no longer works in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar no longer works in full screen: So, before i changed to windows 11 my xbox game bar would allow me to for example play valorant on full screen and when i opened it it wouldnt take me out of the game but now it does take me out of the game and i cant record clips bc ''the settings of this game aren't...
  5. Games for Windows Live installer no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows Live installer no longer works: Games for Windows Live no longer installs on Win 10. Downloaded the "gfwlivesetup.exe" installer but it gets a network error and fails to connect with Microsoft server to download setup files. Download: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134 Error log:...
  6. Game no longer working correctly on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game no longer working correctly on Win 10: I hope someone can help. Myself and a few other gamers who have upgraded Machines to Win10 that were previously Win7 and Win8.1 are now suffering a conflict when submitting records to the game server. The game is Fishsim2 from 2000 very old game but has worked on all...
  7. Games no longer work on primary monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games no longer work on primary monitor: Hello I am having an issue where it appears that the I cannot run ANY game on my primary monitor anymore natively. If I run a game at 1920x1080 or lower resolution, it displays on my secondary monitor which natively runs at x1080. My primary is at 3840x2160. No matter how...
  8. Windows key no longer works in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key no longer works in game: The windows key on my keyboard used to bring up my start menu while I was gaming and now it does not. It is not the setting on my keyboard and the button works all other times. I know I can just alt tab but I want to be able to use the windows key as well. Google has not...
  9. Windows 7 games no longer work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 games no longer work in Windows 10: I am a Windows Insider Preview user. As of the last build, my FreeCell game icoin no longer opens the game. I had been playing it for several months after downloading "Windows 7 Games with patcher", but in the latest Insider Preview build ( 11102.rs1_release.160113-1800) the...
  10. Video controls within a game no longer work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video controls within a game no longer work: I have a game that I am thoroughly addicted to. Within the game, it has video options to brighten the screen(or not). Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, these controls no longer work. The game works just fine but the screen is very dark. Been playing this game for more than a...