Windows 10: Game not available in my country

Discus and support Game not available in my country in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I live in Croatia and I would love to play this game but I can't buy it. I dont understand why wouldn't digital copy of the game be available in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by _Shain_, Aug 11, 2019.

1. _Shain_ Win User

Game not available in my country

Hello. I live in Croatia and I would love to play this game but I can't buy it. I dont understand why wouldn't digital copy of the game be available in all countries, but my question is will it be available in Croatian any time soon or should i stop looking out for that and start looking for some similar game that i can play?

:)

_Shain_, Aug 11, 2019

2. World clock for all countries not available on Nokia.

Hi all,

The is a world clock available on Nokia 6300 but i don see it available for certain countries. Is there a way to update the country list in that? Does nokia provide a software to update the country list?

vidhya_157, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Aug 11, 2019
  4. Game not available in my country

Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Game not available in my country

1. Game not available in my country - Similar Threads - Game available country

2. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  3. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  4. Store is not available in your country or region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Store is not available in your country or region

Store is not available in your country or region: After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not available in your country or region" but I've never had this issue before. Error: 0x87e10002Thank you!...
  6. "Store is not available in your country or region"

"Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  7. "Store is not available in your country or region"

"Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  8. my country code is not available?

my country code is not available?: it won’t send me a code because it’s “invalid request” like what am i supposed to do? change my number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-country-code-is-not-available/84a45a8e-0a3f-4ba0-b1ac-9245441e789b
  9. my country code is not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my country code is not available?: it won’t send me a code because it’s “invalid request” like what am i supposed to do? change my number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-country-code-is-not-available/84a45a8e-0a3f-4ba0-b1ac-9245441e789b
  10. Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store?: I went to buy yakuza 0 from the store but it wasnt available specifically in the Egyptian store, however yakuza 1 & 2 are available for me.you cant buy yakuza 8 but you can buy the how to play guide.So it shouldn't be licensing or censoring issue. This happened with a couple...