Windows 10: Game not launching

Discus and support Game not launching in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello . I have a issue with game here. It is Marine Heavy Gunner Vietnam. When i launch it , it does not open but it is running in background also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HiamLyngdoh, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Game not launching

Hello . I have a issue with game here.

It is Marine Heavy Gunner Vietnam. When i launch it , it does not open but it is running in background also showing it is 32 bit.

My pc -- windows 10 pro

:)

HiamLyngdoh, Apr 8, 2021

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Games won't launch and run in background.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know with the following information for better assistance:

• What exactly do you mean by games does not run in the background?
    • Which are the games you are trying to launch?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while trying to launch the game?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

I would like to inform that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable x86,
    usually occupy 1 GB of the storage space.

I suggest you to run disk cleanup to free the memory: Free up drive space in Windows 10
    and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Game not launching

I can't launch games

Hi,

There are several factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with launching games on Windows 10. Here's a list of the possible reasons:

• An outdated game version
    • Outdated Windows 10 OS
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What are the games affected?
    • Are you using the physical copy or the digital version of the games? If you're using the digital version, may we know where did you download the games?
    • Are you encountering this issue when launching the games online or offline?
    If you've downloaded the games from the Windows Store, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

You may also check if there are updates available for the games by following the steps provided on this

link
    . Keeping the game version up-to-date can help resolve common issues with games on Windows 10.

Keep us posted with the progress. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Game not launching

1. Game not launching - Similar Threads - Game launching

2. Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it: I'll start off with the event viewer codes I have no idea what these mean other than that they show an error and information about said error. This game worked only a few months ago and I've been trying to fix it any means possible but I just can't. I'm decent with computers...
  3. Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it: I'll start off with the event viewer codes I have no idea what these mean other than that they show an error and information about said error. This game worked only a few months ago and I've been trying to fix it any means possible but I just can't. I'm decent with computers...
  4. May 2022 Windows 11 Update Might Have Caused A Steam Game To Stop Launching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May 2022 Windows 11 Update Might Have Caused A Steam Game To Stop Launching?: The game in question is Eve Online launched via Steam. It works perfectly fine last night then when I woke up my computer updated. I update my Windows 11 and try to get back into Eve Online however when I click play through Steam it doesn't load and then it says to click play...
  5. May 2022 Windows 11 Update Might Have Caused A Steam Game To Stop Launching?

May 2022 Windows 11 Update Might Have Caused A Steam Game To Stop Launching?: The game in question is Eve Online launched via Steam. It works perfectly fine last night then when I woke up my computer updated. I update my Windows 11 and try to get back into Eve Online however when I click play through Steam it doesn't load and then it says to click play...
  6. Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC: I am unable to launch the Game Halo Infinite . Getting Error - 2015291336 . Game Files error . Tried several methods - Uninstall and reinstalling the game . Signing out from Xbox companion app and then signing in again . Microsoft store - sign out and sign in with the account...
  7. Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC

Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC: I am unable to launch the Game Halo Infinite . Getting Error - 2015291336 . Game Files error . Tried several methods - Uninstall and reinstalling the game . Signing out from Xbox companion app and then signing in again . Microsoft store - sign out and sign in with the account...
  8. unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10: recently downloaded dirt 5 but unable to launch it, i click on play button or game icon on the start menu multiple times, launching through exe file but nothing happens. tried to google for solution and most of the posts/forum says that it is caused by gaming services. so i...
  9. Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC

in Windows 10 News
    Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC: [ATTACH]Game Pass is a service from Microsoft that offers games at a discount, few games are available on the same day, and many games are free. If you have bought the game pass subscription but cannot launch the games on Xbox or PC, this post will help you fix the problem....
  10. Games start lagging a few seconds after launch, despite a nice processor and decent specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games start lagging a few seconds after launch, despite a nice processor and decent specs: whenever I launch a game, my pc Lenovo IdeaPad slim 5 14ARE05, win10 starts lagging hard a few seconds into the game used to only happen when I had it plugged in first but now it happens when on battery as well. the processor ryzen 7 4700U gets stuck at 0.38GHz and fps drops...