Windows 10: Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason

Discus and support Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an xbox game pass ultimate account allowing me both PC games and Xbox games. I have recieved the error code 0x803F8001 and the game 'Football... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GeorgeBlundell, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason

I have an xbox game pass ultimate account allowing me both PC games and Xbox games. I have recieved the error code 0x803F8001 and the game 'Football manager 20' will not open even with my paid subscription to xbox. Just need help working this out thanks.

:)

GeorgeBlundell, Jan 25, 2021

2. error message when opening camera app

Hello Gary,

There are several possible reasons why you are receiving an error message when you open the camera app on your device one of it is a hardware issue. For us to be able to isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Are you receiving an error code aside from the message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Jan 25, 2021
  3. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason

Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason

1. Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason - Similar Threads - Game opening recieveing

2. Recieving this message after starting the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recieving this message after starting the windows: this message is showing constantly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-this-message-after-starting-the-windows/95f43e63-4fd6-4d14-b706-972d3230e45b
  3. Recieving this message after starting the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recieving this message after starting the windows: this message is showing constantly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-this-message-after-starting-the-windows/95f43e63-4fd6-4d14-b706-972d3230e45b
  4. Recieving this message after starting the windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. game error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game error message: so when I try to launch Minecraft windows 10 edition I get an error message saying: to use this here remove another device but I only have 3 devices linked to this Microsoft account and the limit is 10 can anyone help please?...
  6. error message on opening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error message on opening: On opening my Laptop i get this message can not find script file: C:/users/niru/AppData/Roaming/pygrely/nvlrke.js https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/error-message-on-opening/ba3e3b43-e7c5-465d-b679-db7c053c86a6
  7. recieved a threat message from gremeir.xyz--- is this legitimate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recieved a threat message from gremeir.xyz--- is this legitimate: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieved-a-threat-message-from-gremeirxyz-is-this/583947b4-30f3-458a-b3fe-768482520b82"
  8. Dialogue open error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dialogue open error message: In word I get the dialogue open error message, how do I get rid of it? Ian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dialogue-open-error-message/30a05a49-a125-4a4b-a1da-c36887846e3b
  9. Xbox Messages not being recieved through Laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Messages not being recieved through Laptop?: Ok so I have an Xbox account on a microsoft laptop of course but when I am trying to send messages through the Xbox smartglass app on here, I dont know if the person I am sending it to gets the messages, my question is do people who have the xbox1 app on thier phone or just...
  10. reciever error at shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    reciever error at shutdown: everytime I shut down my computer I recieve this error. The computer has sudenly become less responsive as well but not sure if the two are related. [img] 7208