Windows 10: Game not opening

Discus and support Game not opening in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My game modern combat 5 is not opening in my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DebajyotiAdhikari, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Game not opening

My game modern combat 5 is not opening in my pc

:)

DebajyotiAdhikari, Nov 26, 2020

2. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Game not opening

Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Game not opening

1. Game not opening - Similar Threads - Game opening

2. Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game not opening and recieveing error messages for no concievable reason: I have an xbox game pass ultimate account allowing me both PC games and Xbox games. I have recieved the error code 0x803F8001 and the game 'Football manager 20' will not open even with my paid subscription to xbox. Just need help working this out thanks....
  3. UWP app game not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UWP app game not opening: A UWP app specifically Among Us won't open. I've tried terminating it, repairing it, resetting it, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing worked. It was working, but then it just crashed when I was using it, and when I tried to re-open it, it wouldn't open. The...
  4. Random Bluescreens upon opening / running Escape From Tarkov and other games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Bluescreens upon opening / running Escape From Tarkov and other games: Randomly getting Page Fault BSOD - heres the debug file- ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis...
  5. PC keeps blue screening after headphones cut out or opening a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps blue screening after headphones cut out or opening a game.: Sometimes my pc blue screens after opening a game or my headphones make a crackling noise and cut out. This has been happening ever since I built my pc in December. I also have issues with my headphones as they keep cutting out randomly Hyperx Cloudx Flight Wireless....
  6. After installing Open-Shell, my Xbox app and game bar has square icons instead of circle ones.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After installing Open-Shell, my Xbox app and game bar has square icons instead of circle ones.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/poteto64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyh5r0/after_installing_openshell_my_xbox_app_and_game/
  7. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Not Opening: Previously I could press Win+G to open the game bar and have the overlay of seeing computer performance, Audio settings, Xbox Chat, Xbox social, etc. It no longer opens when I press Win+G. I've tried doing my own shortcut as well, beyond the windows shortcut, and that no...
  8. Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Debug note appears on my PC desktop when opening Roblox and starting a game: Everytime i load Roblox and get into a game, a Debug Notepad file appears on my desktop. Saying the following - [0113/210434.434:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 [0114/012216.852:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43]...
  9. Xbox Game Bar refuses to open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar refuses to open.: I don't know what's going on, but for whatever reason the Xbox Game Bar refuses to open anymore. It use to work just fine, I would use it all the time to play online and party up with friends. However at some point it just stopped opening. No idea why. I tried doing just...
  10. Frequent BSOD while opening games only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD while opening games only: Every time I open a game like CSGO, valorant, Shadow of tomb raider, it says can't allocate memory or texture loading error or engine error and then the GPU becomes inactive. Then I restart the laptop and it shows me the BSOD screen saying VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR. But...