Windows 10: Game not recognicing my devise

Discus and support Game not recognicing my devise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Zen Pinball won't load because it can't find my device. Laptop running 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeMcKee_877, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Game not recognicing my devise

Zen Pinball won't load because it can't find my device. Laptop running 10

:)

MikeMcKee_877, Dec 21, 2018

2. backup drive not recognized

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the external backup is not being recognized. I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check for status.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 21, 2018
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Game not recognicing my devise

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Game not recognicing my devise

1. Game not recognicing my devise - Similar Threads - Game recognicing devise

2. Audio devise not plug in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio devise not plug in: sound and audio stopped working after update audio not plug in its missing i did have AMD audio devise every thing was fine when i went to bed rge next day nothing please help and thank you for aby and all adviceSijjad Khan...
  3. Audio devise not plug in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio devise not plug in: sound and audio stopped working after update audio not plug in its missing i did have AMD audio devise every thing was fine when i went to bed rge next day nothing please help and thank you for aby and all adviceSijjad Khan...
  4. Fingerprint scanner not compatible with devise

Fingerprint scanner not compatible with devise: How to fix microsoft keyboard with fingerprint saying we couldn't find fingerprint scanner compatible with your devise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-scanner-not-compatible-with-devise/f094fdca-647a-4c40-ba75-9d8a48c1f8cf
  5. USB DEVISE NOT RECOGNIZED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB DEVISE NOT RECOGNIZED: Hello-In 'Devices and Printers,' under 'Unspecified,' there is an 'UNKNOWN DEVICE that I have disabled and even uninstalled, but it keeps RE-INSTALLING and showing me the message on the taskbar 'USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.' In the lower left corner of the Start Menu Task bar...
  6. USB DEVISE NOT RECOGNIZED

USB DEVISE NOT RECOGNIZED: Hello-In 'Devices and Printers,' under 'Unspecified,' there is an 'UNKNOWN DEVICE that I have disabled and even uninstalled, but it keeps RE-INSTALLING and showing me the message on the taskbar 'USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.' In the lower left corner of the Start Menu Task bar...
  7. Cannot, get my email on new devise

Cannot, get my email on new devise: how can I get email on this device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-my-email-on-new-devise/a759e043-e04f-475e-89fc-f399023823de
  8. Multiple devises

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple devises: If I have my account on two devices if I buy a game on one device can I use it on the other as long as I am using the same account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-devises/d9654877-80bb-4e9e-b952-97eff706f297
  9. cast to devise settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cast to devise settings: How do I set the casting to automatically switch to the next folder after finishing the slide show casting on the 1st folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast-to-devise-settings/4fde9ada-7cfc-4163-b070-b95442796812
  10. Unrecognized devise on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unrecognized devise on my laptop: I recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop. I have had 2 different phones logged onto my Network that are not recognizable to me nor do I own these devices. How do I prevent this from happening again?...