Windows 10: Game not uninstalling properly

Discus and support Game not uninstalling properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For some reason, Halo MCC was not functioning properly, so I uninstalled it. But when I did this, the space it took up did not go away, but the ability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TSII_77, May 13, 2020.

1. TSII_77 Win User

Game not uninstalling properly

For some reason, Halo MCC was not functioning properly, so I uninstalled it. But when I did this, the space it took up did not go away, but the ability to launch the game did. How do I fix this so I can reinstall the game.

Thank you

:)

TSII_77, May 13, 2020

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, May 13, 2020
  3. Unable to uninstall subway surfers game

HI

I had uninstalled subway surfers game from my Microsoft Lumia 535 mobile.

but frequently i am getting updates in store for the same.

The problem is i don't have subway surfers game in my phone still the updates are available and the updates are taking use data.

i have a doubt like may be the subway surfers game is not uninstalled properly.

Plz suggest how to uninstall subway surfers game.

Note: subway surfers game is not showing in my app list.

ViswanadhaReddy, May 13, 2020
  4. WiIfred P Win User

UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT

Hi Calaird,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Uninstalling games.

Reference:

If you installed your game from the Microsoft Store, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select All Apps, and then find your game in the list.

3. Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

5. To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

6. Select My Library.

7. Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

If you installed your game from a location other than the Microsoft Store, such as a DVD or external storage device, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select Settings, and then in the search bar, type “Programs and features.”

3. Select Programs and Features from the search results.

4. Highlight your game in the list of available programs and apps.

5. If your game supports repair, Repair will appear as an option above the list of games. Select this option to access the in-game repair process. Alternatively, some games support repair via the Uninstall/Change options. If you don't see "Repair," select Uninstall
    or Change from the available options and check to see if the game supports repair.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, May 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Game not uninstalling properly - Similar Threads - Game uninstalling properly

2. How to properly uninstall a program properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to properly uninstall a program properly: How to properly uninstall a program after I deleted it's folder, yet the program shows in programs and features. The same question in on how to uninstall office apps - when I press uninstall right on the app, it opens controll panel with programs and features and office nor...
  3. How to properly uninstall a program properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to properly uninstall a program properly: How to properly uninstall a program after I deleted it's folder, yet the program shows in programs and features. The same question in on how to uninstall office apps - when I press uninstall right on the app, it opens controll panel with programs and features and office nor...
  4. How to properly uninstall a program properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Games not uninstalled properly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Games not uninstalled properly?: Hey everyone,I'm in the midst of clearing out my drives for more space and I've noticed that when I try to uninstall storage relating to games I uninstalled previously, I'm unable to. I'm attempting to do this from Settings and everytime I press delete I get a notification...
  6. Games not uninstalled properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not uninstalled properly?: Hey everyone,I'm in the midst of clearing out my drives for more space and I've noticed that when I try to uninstall storage relating to games I uninstalled previously, I'm unable to. I'm attempting to do this from Settings and everytime I press delete I get a notification...
  7. Games not uninstalled properly?

8. Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.: I uninstalled it thinking it was only used for game bar oops and not its listed as 8 kb in settings, and everytime I play a xbox app game I get redirected to its page in the microsoft store.I've tried everything in these 2 3 by proxy...
  9. Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.: I uninstalled it thinking it was only used for game bar oops and not its listed as 8 kb in settings, and everytime I play a xbox app game I get redirected to its page in the microsoft store.I've tried everything in these 2 3 by proxy...
  10. Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.