Windows 10: game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals

Discus and support game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I installed nfs rivals on my computer and it has bugs in it. The game stops taking input from the keyboard after few minutes of playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RitikSingh09, May 13, 2019.

1. game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals

Hi,

Recently I installed nfs rivals on my computer and it has bugs in it. The game stops taking input from the keyboard after few minutes of playing game.

I have checked my drivers are up to date. Please help anyone if u can.

:)

RitikSingh09, May 13, 2019

2. Keyboard Issues in NFS Rivals.

Hi Sir I recently installed NFS Rivals on my Windows 10 PC. Before some time it runs normally and smoothly at ultra settings. But now I am having problem. When I play game after some time (about 5-10 Mins.) my keyboard doesn't work in game at all. My keyboard
    works fine in normal PC use at the same time. Please help me I really want to play this game.I tried again after changing battery of my keyboard but not helped. In the game Car automatically accelerates and I cant steer, break and even pause the game and I
    have to close the game in task manager and end the process when on roads and when in Headout or Command post it doesn't responds.

I also posted my question to EA forum but no one answered my question. Please help.

MurlidharBhardwaj, May 13, 2019
  3. RenjithB Win User
    Keyboard Issues in NFS Rivals.

Hi, I had the same issue for months and it was really frustrating as we have to close the game using task manager (Alt+Ctrl+Del) everytime once the keyboard stops responding. But I found a solution in another thread and it really worked fine for me.

Instead of launching the game using the NFS14.exe, go to the game installation folder where you can find NFS14_x86.exe and try starting the game using this. You can also create the shortcut of the same for launching easily from Desktop.

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64bit version and after following the above method for playing the game, the issue didn't occur even once. Not sure it will work in the other version of windows. But I felt like this tip will help at least few who are suffering
    like me. . .

Happy playing buddies. . .

RenjithB, May 13, 2019
  4. game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals

Nfs rival directx error

I have and radeon 530 graphics card on my laptop. But i keep getting directx DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED and DXGI_ERROR_DRIVER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I tried disabling intel uhd but still i get the internal error. I tried disabling the radeon graphics
    card but i get both error. I already install directx and restarded my laptop. Anyone knows how can i run properly my nfs rival? I really wanna play this game. Thank you in advance.

Intel uhd 620, May 13, 2019
Thema:

game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals

1. game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals - Similar Threads - game working properly

2. Input lag from keyboard in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input lag from keyboard in games: Hi If anyone can help me it would be great.... I upgraded to windows 11, 2 days ago and when i was finished installing and i started playing games i would get movement lagso when i press W it would only move 0.5seconds later or any key.... i have reinstalled and installed all...
  3. Input lag from keyboard in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input lag from keyboard in games: Hi If anyone can help me it would be great.... I upgraded to windows 11, 2 days ago and when i was finished installing and i started playing games i would get movement lagso when i press W it would only move 0.5seconds later or any key.... i have reinstalled and installed all...
  4. i am having this error after introduction when game loads nfs rivals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having this error after introduction when game loads nfs rivals: DirectX function "dxDevice->CreateTexture2D&texDesc2d. desc.sub ResourceCount != 0 ? subres Data: 0, &m_texture2d" failed with E_OUTOFMEMORY "Direct3D could not allocate sufficient memory to complete the call.". GPU: "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050", Driver: 52852. Free virtual...
  5. i am having this error after introduction when game loads nfs rivals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am having this error after introduction when game loads nfs rivals: DirectX function "dxDevice->CreateTexture2D&texDesc2d. desc.sub ResourceCount != 0 ? subres Data: 0, &m_texture2d" failed with E_OUTOFMEMORY "Direct3D could not allocate sufficient memory to complete the call.". GPU: "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050", Driver: 52852. Free virtual...
  6. Game is not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game is not working properly: I installed a game and when i launch the game it started running. But i was not able to see anything on the screen. Game sound was comming but nothing was visible. Even my cursor was also not visible....
  7. Store Games - keyboard input not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store Games - keyboard input not working: Hello! Recently I bought Game Pass Ultimate and loaded my PC with games. They worked normal but yesterday I ran into an issue. None of the games I got work with my keyboard. Like when I push WASD I don't move. When I move my mouse, it works like normal but not the keyboard....
  8. in game keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game keyboard input lag: Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi; I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft, fortnite, etc.) when I press WASD it lags to, either receive or stop 'pressing' when I'm not pressing any button. My game...
  9. Keyboard stops working in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...
  10. Keyboard stops working in games

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rivals game crashes keyboard

2. nfs rivals keyboard fix

3. nfs rivals keyboard not working

4. keyboard stop working in nfs rivals,
  5. keyboard not working for nfs rivals