Windows 10: game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals

Discus and support game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I installed nfs rivals on my computer and it has bugs in it. The game stops taking input from the keyboard after few minutes of playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RitikSingh09, May 13, 2019.

1. game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals

Hi,

Recently I installed nfs rivals on my computer and it has bugs in it. The game stops taking input from the keyboard after few minutes of playing game.

I have checked my drivers are up to date. Please help anyone if u can.

:)

RitikSingh09, May 13, 2019

2. Keyboard Issues in NFS Rivals.

Hi Sir I recently installed NFS Rivals on my Windows 10 PC. Before some time it runs normally and smoothly at ultra settings. But now I am having problem. When I play game after some time (about 5-10 Mins.) my keyboard doesn't work in game at all. My keyboard
    works fine in normal PC use at the same time. Please help me I really want to play this game.I tried again after changing battery of my keyboard but not helped. In the game Car automatically accelerates and I cant steer, break and even pause the game and I
    have to close the game in task manager and end the process when on roads and when in Headout or Command post it doesn't responds.

I also posted my question to EA forum but no one answered my question. Please help.

MurlidharBhardwaj, May 13, 2019
  3. RenjithB Win User
    Keyboard Issues in NFS Rivals.

Hi, I had the same issue for months and it was really frustrating as we have to close the game using task manager (Alt+Ctrl+Del) everytime once the keyboard stops responding. But I found a solution in another thread and it really worked fine for me.

Instead of launching the game using the NFS14.exe, go to the game installation folder where you can find NFS14_x86.exe and try starting the game using this. You can also create the shortcut of the same for launching easily from Desktop.

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64bit version and after following the above method for playing the game, the issue didn't occur even once. Not sure it will work in the other version of windows. But I felt like this tip will help at least few who are suffering
    like me. . .

Happy playing buddies. . .

RenjithB, May 13, 2019
  4. game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals

Nfs rival directx error

I have and radeon 530 graphics card on my laptop. But i keep getting directx DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED and DXGI_ERROR_DRIVER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I tried disabling intel uhd but still i get the internal error. I tried disabling the radeon graphics
    card but i get both error. I already install directx and restarded my laptop. Anyone knows how can i run properly my nfs rival? I really wanna play this game. Thank you in advance.

Intel uhd 620, May 13, 2019
Thema:

game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals

1. game not working properly as it stops taking input from keyboard. GAME:-NFS rivals - Similar Threads - game working properly

2. in game keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game keyboard input lag: Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi; I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft, fortnite, etc.) when I press WASD it lags to, either receive or stop 'pressing' when I'm not pressing any button. My game...
  3. Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming: Hello! I have this problem for a while now, when I am gaming after a while my keyboard + mouse and sound stop working but the game goes on. I just can't do anything. I tried deinstalling my graphics drivers and installing them again but that didnt work, I also updated...
  4. Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming: Hello! I have this problem for a while now, when I am gaming after a while my keyboard + mouse and sound stop working but the game goes on. I just can't do anything. I tried deinstalling my graphics drivers and installing them again but that didnt work, I also updated...
  5. Keyboard presses not working in-game

Keyboard presses not working in-game: I've been experiencing sporadic issues with my keyboard while in-game. I'm looking for a way to resolve the problem without restarting the game. I'm also looking for a way to prevent this from happening again. Symptoms Alphanumeric keys - that is, 123456abcdef, etc. - do...
  6. Game Bar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar stopped working: I just recently got my Surface 6, and I love to play games like Cs:Go on it. I found out about the game bar, and I used it a lot to record videos and screenshots. However, for some reason, it stopped working. When I press Win-G, it doesn't open, and none of my recording...
  7. Keyboard stops working in games

Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...
  8. Keyboard stops working in games

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...
  9. Windows 10 not taking input from Keyboard

Windows 10 not taking input from Keyboard: Everything worked fine yesterday on my HP computer. Today, the mouse works and I can press any key on the keyboard to wake the computer or make it bring up the login screen. However, when I type my password or PIN the letters do not enter on the screen but the 'enter' key...
  10. Rival Knights game from Windows Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rival Knights game from Windows Store on Windows 10: Scratchy sound in rival knights. Sound is good everywhere else such Jetpack joyride, all regular windows games from steam, powerdvd 15 ultra etc. For some reason, rival knights looks good and runs but whenever there is sound it's all scratchy and undistingishable to make...