Windows 10: game not working

Discus and support game not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; minion rush game is still loading for a long time but not working. i mean it didn't start... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by maheswara surya sai, Oct 21, 2019.

1. game not working

minion rush game is still loading for a long time but not working. i mean it didn't start

:)

maheswara surya sai, Oct 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 21, 2019
  3. My PC games are not working anymore what a disaster!!!

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility with
    Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 21, 2019
  4. game not working

Games not working under Windows 10

Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The issue might cause due to compatibility issues of the game with Windows 10. So, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

game not working

1. game not working - Similar Threads - game working

2. Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games: Hlo I try to download gta 5 from a website ocean of games and when i extract it . It tells me to disable my window defender and I did as it say but suddenly my pc shutdowns and now my windows defender I not working. I already try to factory reset but it didnt do anything....
  3. Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games: Hlo I try to download gta 5 from a website ocean of games and when i extract it . It tells me to disable my window defender and I did as it say but suddenly my pc shutdowns and now my windows defender I not working. I already try to factory reset but it didnt do anything....
  4. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  5. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  6. Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play: First, my specs:OS: Windows 11 HomeCPU: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900K @ 3.50GHzMOBO: Asustek PRIME Z590-PRAM: Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 RAM 16GB 3600MHz x2GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080PSU: Corsair HX1000 watt 80 PLUS platniumSummary:I'm beta testing "Once human" game...
  7. Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play

Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play: First, my specs:OS: Windows 11 HomeCPU: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900K @ 3.50GHzMOBO: Asustek PRIME Z590-PRAM: Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 RAM 16GB 3600MHz x2GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080PSU: Corsair HX1000 watt 80 PLUS platniumSummary:I'm beta testing "Once human" game...
  8. my wifi often doesnt work but only for games when everything else works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi often doesnt work but only for games when everything else works: my wifi was workin gperfectly fine untill recently when it stopped working for things such as xbox and steam. ive tried everything to fix this such as resetting my router but every game client i try to use wont connect to the internet when other things like youtube and...
  9. Games and calls doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games and calls doesn't work.: I just bought this computer with Windows 11 Home on, and the applications and calls are working until it doesn't work anymore, tried doing it again, nothing works, tried to turn off the firewall, nothing works, trying to do something about it but I can't even do calls or do...
  10. Games and calls doesn't work.

Games and calls doesn't work.: I just bought this computer with Windows 11 Home on, and the applications and calls are working until it doesn't work anymore, tried doing it again, nothing works, tried to turn off the firewall, nothing works, trying to do something about it but I can't even do calls or do...