Windows 10: Game paid but not received

Discus and support Game paid but not received in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, On December 15th I bought minecraft java windows 10 from the site minecraft.net.Payment has been made, but I did not receive the game.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuzanneHelder, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Game paid but not received

Hello,

On December 15th I bought minecraft java windows 10 from the site minecraft.net.Payment has been made, but I did not receive the game.

After many many e-mails, minecraft.net now tells me to report this to

x-box support as the game does not match my username.Please help me!

Below the latest email from minecraft.net

GoldPikaKnight Minecraft Help

Jan 12, 2021, 8:10 AM PST

Hello again,

So taking a look at your login information you are logging in with theincorrect information The account this purchase is tied to is a differentusername so you need to log out and login with the correct credentials.
    If you continue to have an issue you will need to reach out to XboxSupport.
    The Xbox editions of Minecraft are supported by Xbox. They can help with thingssuch as game installation, adding downloaded content, billing, network issues,and console troubleshooting. You can view country-specific ways to contact Xboxby visiting support.xbox.com/contact-us.
    Support for skin packs and other add-ons can be found at https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-contentBugs with the game can be viewed or reported by going to https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754712-Where-can-I-view-or-submit-bugs-
    Technical support resources can be found at https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/sections/360004935372-Minecraft-Troubleshooting
    For general assistance, please go to xbox.com/support.Best Regards,

GoldPikaKnight

:)

SuzanneHelder, Jan 12, 2021

2. Pc wireless gaming receiver

Hi Joel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you are referring to Xbox Pc wireless gaming receiver, is that right?

If so, I would suggest you to try the steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows 10

Also, try running the hardware and devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check again. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open control panel.

3. Type troubleshooting in the control panel search box and open it.

4. Click "view all" on the left pane,

5. Run the hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 12, 2021
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Game paid but not received

I've paid for Microsoft office 365 but there was no activation key received

Hi

I've paid for Microsoft office 365 but there was no activation key received, what is the further step I do need to activate my windows?

Thanks

[Moderator note: moved to the Windows section of the Microsoft Community]

salahgaroum, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Game paid but not received

1. Game paid but not received - Similar Threads - Game paid received

2. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  3. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  4. Question about paid games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Cant play games i paid for

Cant play games i paid for: I just found out that I could play games on my PC that I had bought on my Xbox mainly the halo master chief collection so I downloaded the app and signed into my account and all I found in my games library were the free games that I had installed but nothing i paid money for....
  6. Paid game down load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paid game down load: Hi ive just purchased a game for my son on his pc. I ordered and paid for it through my microsoft account. It wont let hom download it to his computer to play it. ?? Any help or is there a way of getting my £25 back. Thank you...
  7. Game was paid for but doesn't show it

Game was paid for but doesn't show it: I bought a game on my PC today. It kept crashing so I uninstalled it thinking it I could reinstall and it would start working again. Now it is still asking me to buy it. I looked at my orders and it shows the purchase was completed, what am I doing wrong?...
  8. can't download games i paid for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't download games i paid for: i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at every forum possible and nothing works. help? its so broken submitted by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles- [link] [comments]...
  9. Lost game I paid for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost game I paid for: So I had Minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer which I factory reset because I got a new one. Now, when I go to try and download Minecraft again, it says I need to pay again? Is this supposed to happen or should I be getting the game for free since I already bought...
  10. UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME: i have world of tanks blitz and due to an updating problem i contacted wot blitz and they told me uninstall it from my computer,telling me to run a command with my search app which i did,theni had to restart my computer then go to microsoft store to reinstall it,when i tried...