Windows 10: Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.

Discus and support Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Game of Life and paid for it. Now the download doesn't even show up after a problem with an update. How do I find it or do I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CherylMcDowell, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.

I downloaded Game of Life and paid for it. Now the download doesn't even show up after a problem with an update. How do I find it or do I have to download it again?

If I have to download it again, please tell me how as it doesn't show anywhere on my laptop.

:)

CherylMcDowell, Jul 16, 2019

2. Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.

I downloaded Game of Life and paid for it. Now the download doesn't even show up after a problem with an update. How do I find it or do I have to download it again?

If I have to download it again, please tell me how as it doesn't show anywhere on my laptop.

CherylMcDowell, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.

Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.

1. Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help. - Similar Threads - Game paid downloaded

2. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  3. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  4. Question about paid games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download

Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download: I paid for MInecraft in the Mircosoft store and nothing downloaded. If I go to my order history it only says "Completed." There is no option to install or get a product key. There surely has to be a way to try and download this?...
  6. Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download: I paid for MInecraft in the Mircosoft store and nothing downloaded. If I go to my order history it only says "Completed." There is no option to install or get a product key. There surely has to be a way to try and download this?...
  7. Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Game paid but not received

Game paid but not received: Hello, On December 15th I bought minecraft java windows 10 from the site minecraft.net.Payment has been made, but I did not receive the game. After many many e-mails, minecraft.net now tells me to report this to x-box support as the game does not match my...
  9. can't download games i paid for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't download games i paid for: i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at every forum possible and nothing works. help? its so broken submitted by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles- [link] [comments]...
  10. Lost game I paid for

Lost game I paid for: So I had Minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer which I factory reset because I got a new one. Now, when I go to try and download Minecraft again, it says I need to pay again? Is this supposed to happen or should I be getting the game for free since I already bought...