Windows 10: Game pass for PC not working.

Discus and support Game pass for PC not working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aleckzo, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Aleckzo Win User

Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

:)

Aleckzo, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Pjtuts Win User

Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Pjtuts, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Dave_Cl Win User
    Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Thanks Vijay - I worked through all 3 steps as requested, rebooting after each one. Unfortunately no change - the Microsoft store still says Included with Xbox Game Pass Get Xbox Game Pass - which takes me to a store page to buy game pass. The games won't
    start.

Dave_Cl, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Game pass for PC not working.

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Game pass for PC not working.

1. Game pass for PC not working. - Similar Threads - Game pass working

2. Not permissions in WindowsApps from Game Pass Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not permissions in WindowsApps from Game Pass Pc: Hi! I'm having some problems when trying to modify any file from the "WindowsApps" folder which contains all the game installed from the Xbox PC app. When I try to edit any config file or copy any file into the folder, I either get a "Not permission" error or a "Not enought...
  3. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...
  4. Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC: Hi! I just installed Metro Exodus, but having a couple of issues. First and foremost, every time I launch the game, it starts in a lower resolution. But when I go into settings it says it is running at my native 1440p. The only way I can fix this is if I turn on dlss....
  5. Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass: I joined Gamepass Ultimate Beta after E3 presentation. I downloaded some games and some of them work and others just flashes the launch screen for a second and stops. No error message and no explanation at all. Void Bastards, Halo: Spartan Strike, Hollow Knight or Into the...
  6. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  8. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working: Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?...
  9. Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC: I'm about to throw my computer OUT of my windows if this stupid garbage continues. You people don't know how to run a company to save your lives. Worst user experience ever. My specs are: X5675 @ 4.5ghz 20gb RAM RX 570 8GB @1400coreclk/2160memclk Windows 10 64 bit...
  10. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc game pass not working

2. game pass pc not working

3. microsoft windows game pass same account 2 pc

4. ultimate game pass not working,
  5. game pass pc app not working,
  6. game pass not working on pc,
  7. xbox game pass pc not working,
  8. game pass beta not working,
  9. microsoft game pass pc not loading,
  10. carnt get pc game pass because my laptop wont update to windows 10 version 1903,
  11. game pass ultimate not working on pc,
  12. why is mc not on pc game pass,
  13. games pass pc games not working,
  14. windows version 1803 game pass not working,
  15. cant sign in to game pass ultimaTE on pc not working