Windows 10: Game Pass games not launching on PC

Discus and support Game Pass games not launching on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the PC Game Pass about one month and a half ago, and I started using it with no problems; my 3 main games were Sea of Thieves, Gears of War 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SvartDrage, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Game Pass games not launching on PC

I bought the PC Game Pass about one month and a half ago, and I started using it with no problems; my 3 main games were Sea of Thieves, Gears of War 4 and Dead Rising 4, and I could play them all with no issues being present.

About two weeks ago, I updated my GPU drivers and installed a Windows Update, and after restarting, none of those games would launch, they would simply crash not even showing the loading progress, except for Sea of Thieves which throws an error saying "This app can't be opened, visit the store for more information".

Here are the things I've tried:
    -Repairing and reinstalling the games
    -Uninstalling the drivers and Windows Update
    -Changing both the region and the language
    -Signing out and in of my accounts
    -Reinstalling the Xbox Beta App
    -Resetting the Windows Store
    -Clearing cache and temporary memories
    -Installing games on both my main HDD and a secondary one

As you can see, I've been trying out a bunch of things with no positive results, is anyone else experiencing this?

It is notable to say that there have been no performance issues related to other games (Steam, Epic, LoL, Battle Net, etc.) so this is purely with games from the Game Pass.

:)

SvartDrage, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Game Pass games not launching on PC

1. Game Pass games not launching on PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

2. Xbox Game Pass for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for pc: So i first bought a regular xbox game pass, when that expired i decided to buy a game pass ultimate, and now i can't even open games like Forza and Shadow Of War? it says i have the ultimate game pass and they have money of my bank account. When i try to open Shadow Of War it...
  3. Bought Game Pass for the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Game Pass for the PC: I have bought Game Pass for the PC and i am unable to download games that are included within the game pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-game-pass-for-the-pc/bd88e31a-8b60-4fd5-9158-52f29b9dbdc6
  4. My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching: Hello there, -If you have disabled the option : " Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update or restart" -Set manually your account as admin by running "control userpasswords2" -Tried to uninstall the update...
  5. Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC): I'm trying to install some games of Game Pass in Windows 10, like Hollow Knight and The Messenger. But the Windows Store isn't allowing me to download them, like in shown this vídeo: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0N6fQTddo ). There some games that i've already played...
  6. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  7. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...
  8. Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass: I joined Gamepass Ultimate Beta after E3 presentation. I downloaded some games and some of them work and others just flashes the launch screen for a second and stops. No error message and no explanation at all. Void Bastards, Halo: Spartan Strike, Hollow Knight or Into the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC

Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  10. Game pass for PC not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game pass for PC not working.: I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked on it, the install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass ultimate india pc games not showing