Windows 10: Game pass games won't work

Discus and support Game pass games won't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't seem to run Gears 5 or The Outer Worlds, any help would be greatly appreciated. Whenever I run them I get this error code. "Location of exe...... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Catalytic Flash, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Game pass games won't work

I can't seem to run Gears 5 or The Outer Worlds, any help would be greatly appreciated. Whenever I run them I get this error code. "Location of exe... File system error (-1069586941)"

When I try to download Gears of War 4 I get this error too:

Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try again or restart your device. That may help.

Code: 0xC03F6603

Honestly any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ryan

:)

Catalytic Flash, Nov 10, 2019

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Nov 10, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Aleckzo Win User

Game pass games won't work

Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked
    on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

Aleckzo, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Game pass games won't work

1. Game pass games won't work - Similar Threads - Game pass games

2. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  3. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  4. Won't install big games from game pass.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't install big games from game pass.: I play on pc and I bought game pass for pc. I tried to install Forza Horizon 5 a month ago and it stopped at 100% and said error with the error code 0x80070005. I just tried to install Sea of Thieves with a ton of troubleshooting problems with the Xbox app on microsoft...
  5. Won't install big games from game pass.

Won't install big games from game pass.: I play on pc and I bought game pass for pc. I tried to install Forza Horizon 5 a month ago and it stopped at 100% and said error with the error code 0x80070005. I just tried to install Sea of Thieves with a ton of troubleshooting problems with the Xbox app on microsoft...
  6. game pass not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass not working.: I try to launch a game and it redirects me to microsoft store and tells me to download game services... which i already have downloaded? Im very confused as when i try to install it it just doesnt and i also cant install it so idk whats going on....
  7. game pass not working.

game pass not working.: I try to launch a game and it redirects me to microsoft store and tells me to download game services... which i already have downloaded? Im very confused as when i try to install it it just doesnt and i also cant install it so idk whats going on....
  8. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  9. Game pass for PC games not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game pass for PC games not working: I recently built a new PC and since then, every game on Xbox game pass on PC doesn't work. Whenever I try to launch a game, nothing happens. I have tried resetting windows, and restarting my PC. Games/apps that I own work fine, only games on game pass don't work. PC...
  10. Game pass games won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass games won't work: I can't seem to run Gears 5 or The Outer Worlds, any help would be greatly appreciated. Whenever I run them I get this error code. "Location of exe... File system error (-1069586941)" When I try to download Gears of War 4 I get this error too: Something unexpected...