Windows 10: Game Pass Issues

Discus and support Game Pass Issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Okay, so, I got the Game Pass Ultimate because it's $1 first month and I wanna try Sea of Thieves before I buy it. It was giving me an error code;... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Quacc., Oct 26, 2019.

1. Quacc. Win User

Game Pass Issues

Okay, so, I got the Game Pass Ultimate because it's $1 first month and I wanna try Sea of Thieves before I buy it. It was giving me an error code; (0x8024001E). I tried a bunch of solutions for this and it didn't work. One method was to clear the windows cache, I tried this and restarted my PC. Now, it still says I have the gamepass on my microsoft account, but it's as if I can't use it on the store. It was working fine earlier other than the error that didn't let me download, now it's literally as if I don't have it. Help?

:)

Quacc., Oct 26, 2019

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 26, 2019
  4. Game Pass Issues

Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Game Pass Issues

1. Game Pass Issues - Similar Threads - Game Pass Issues

2. game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass: Hi everyone,I have redeem 5$ Xbox gift card today because I need to subscribe to game pass by it.but I can't subscribe to game pass by it. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass/0316fe2b-86d6-49dc-b649-b84157b25c8a
  3. Installation issue on PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation issue on PC game pass: [I HAVE RAISED THIS WITH XBOX SUPPORT AND THEY HAVE POINTED ME TO WINDOWS SUPPORT]Xbox support went through every fix that exists remotely - including PC reset [in place windows upgrade as it's called]Can anyone from Windows support please assist?I have the full transcript of...
  4. Installation issue on PC game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation issue on PC game pass: [I HAVE RAISED THIS WITH XBOX SUPPORT AND THEY HAVE POINTED ME TO WINDOWS SUPPORT]Xbox support went through every fix that exists remotely - including PC reset [in place windows upgrade as it's called]Can anyone from Windows support please assist?I have the full transcript of...
  5. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  6. Xbox game pass for PC issue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass for PC issue.: [IMG] This display appears every time I try to log in to any game from the Xbox game pass for PC. The buttons are not active. The app's restarting doesn't help....
  7. Issue with Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Hello, I've been having an issue ever since reinstalling windows on my PC. After reinstalling Windows and reinstalling the Game Pass App, it does not recognize the games I already had installed on my second drive. Additionally, I cannot change install locations...
  8. Issue installing game pass game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue installing game pass game: I installed Age of Empires 2 from the pc game pass, went to load it and it wouldnt play, instead just asking permission for Microsoft Store package dependency. So i uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall it for it to only not install. Im currently stuck now in a loop. I...
  9. game pass issue

game pass issue: i cant download games on my laptop. i have game pass. i am updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-issue/5da4662e-b125-4335-a762-9d54a22ad625"
  10. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services

Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services: Hello, I've been trying to get The Outer Worlds and other games to work (via Game Pass for PC), but when I try to launch them, they take me to the page for Gaming Services as if I have to install it. However, it says "This product is installed" but to the right it says...