Windows 10: Game Pass - MS Store

Discus and support Game Pass - MS Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Today I´ve used a laptop running windows 10 and didn´t login to my personal MS account. Just set a local account and use it this way.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by detaileRO, Mar 25, 2020.

1. detaileRO Win User

Game Pass - MS Store

Hi everyone,

Today I´ve used a laptop running windows 10 and didn´t login to my personal MS account.

Just set a local account and use it this way.

I was very surprised when opening the store to download an app and realized that every game included on gamepass had the option to download it!

I mean, although my MS account has a valid GamePass Ultimate subscription on it, I didn´t login on any service at all on this PC, so how the hell it can give me this possibility?!

Just wondering if it´s a bug or there is any plausible explanation for that?

Game Pass - MS Store 1.jpg

Game Pass - MS Store 2.jpg

Best Regards

:)

detaileRO, Mar 25, 2020

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Mar 25, 2020
  3. MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Dave_Cl Win User

Game Pass - MS Store

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Thanks Vijay - I worked through all 3 steps as requested, rebooting after each one. Unfortunately no change - the Microsoft store still says Included with Xbox Game Pass Get Xbox Game Pass - which takes me to a store page to buy game pass. The games won't
    start.

Dave_Cl, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Game Pass - MS Store

1. Game Pass - MS Store - Similar Threads - Game Pass Store

2. Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store: I tried xbox support and was told to go strait to microsoft. When I got to launch any game pass game it opens gaming services in the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-games-open-gaming-services-in-store/468b2cfb-2161-4014-b072-17e3d72a59a5
  3. Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store: I tried xbox support and was told to go strait to microsoft. When I got to launch any game pass game it opens gaming services in the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-games-open-gaming-services-in-store/468b2cfb-2161-4014-b072-17e3d72a59a5
  4. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games: All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few rounds.Basically ALL the games on game pass suffer hitching.Only game I can 100% say works without any major problem is Deep...
  5. Microsoft store game pass games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store game pass games.: I bought the game pass ultimate and every time I try to play Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition It launches and crashes the game AND my task manager. I've had this problem for a while now. I reinstalled it multiple times, ran a cmd scan, did troubleshooting and even messed...
  6. BSOD when launching MS Flight Sim from either Xbox game pass or MS Store - MS Store Pkg...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when launching MS Flight Sim from either Xbox game pass or MS Store - MS Store Pkg...: Hi there, after running it for a few days without an issue, today when I try to launch MS Flight Sim 2020 from Xbox live for PC app, and also from MS Store, I am repeatedly BSOD crashes. Prior to the crash, a "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC" box...
  7. MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  8. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  9. Microsoft Store & Game Pass

Microsoft Store & Game Pass: At some point my xbox beta for game pass on PC stopped working so I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall in which one of two things happens: I get to this screen [IMG] In which this freezes, or it gets to the next screen which I can't currently get to in which the...
  10. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...