Windows 10: Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

Discus and support Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CombatWombat463, May 31, 2021.

1. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few rounds.Basically ALL the games on game pass suffer hitching.Only game I can 100% say works without any major problem is Deep rock galactic.All my steam games work great, all the epic games I play are fine. But game pass makes me want to throw out my PC and drown myself in a lake.My question is simply, Why.

:)

CombatWombat463, May 31, 2021

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, May 31, 2021
  3. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, May 31, 2021
  4. Dave_Cl Win User

Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Thanks Vijay - I worked through all 3 steps as requested, rebooting after each one. Unfortunately no change - the Microsoft store still says Included with Xbox Game Pass Get Xbox Game Pass - which takes me to a store page to buy game pass. The games won't
    start.

Dave_Cl, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

1. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games - Similar Threads - Game pass games

2. Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store: I tried xbox support and was told to go strait to microsoft. When I got to launch any game pass game it opens gaming services in the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-games-open-gaming-services-in-store/468b2cfb-2161-4014-b072-17e3d72a59a5
  3. Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store: I tried xbox support and was told to go strait to microsoft. When I got to launch any game pass game it opens gaming services in the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-games-open-gaming-services-in-store/468b2cfb-2161-4014-b072-17e3d72a59a5
  4. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  5. Microsoft store game pass games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store game pass games.: I bought the game pass ultimate and every time I try to play Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition It launches and crashes the game AND my task manager. I've had this problem for a while now. I reinstalled it multiple times, ran a cmd scan, did troubleshooting and even messed...
  6. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  7. MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS

MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  8. Help with Microsoft Store/PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Microsoft Store/PC Game Pass: I have Ark: Survival Evolved downloaded, but whenever I tried to launch it, it gives me this message saying that its being updated, but its not showing anywhere on the store or Xbox App that it's being updated. I tried updating windows, drivers, restarting computer, nothing...
  9. Microsoft Store & Game Pass

Microsoft Store & Game Pass: At some point my xbox beta for game pass on PC stopped working so I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall in which one of two things happens: I get to this screen [IMG] In which this freezes, or it gets to the next screen which I can't currently get to in which the...
  10. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...