Windows 10: Game Pass PC Minecraft

Discus and support Game Pass PC Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So right now I have game pass ultimate and I learned that I can't get Minecraft for Windows 10 on Game Pass Ultimate. I got Game Pass PC and I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Astillias, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Astillias Win User

Game Pass PC Minecraft

So right now I have game pass ultimate and I learned that I can't get Minecraft for Windows 10 on Game Pass Ultimate. I got Game Pass PC and I'm not seeing anything about it being on Game Pass PC either. I'm so confused. Please help.

:)

Astillias, Jan 10, 2021

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 10, 2021
  3. Thagstrom Win User
    Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, Minecraft is not part of the Windows game pass. Which it would need to be in order to install on a PC.

Thagstrom, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Game Pass PC Minecraft

Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Game Pass PC Minecraft

1. Game Pass PC Minecraft - Similar Threads - Game Pass Minecraft

2. Minecraft Java edition not working with pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java edition not working with pc game pass: It was working fine for about a week now its saying i only have access to the demo can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-not-working-with-pc-game/33c2dd81-7269-4c84-b426-0c9274fcfdb2
  3. Minecraft Java edition not working with pc game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition not working with pc game pass: It was working fine for about a week now its saying i only have access to the demo can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-not-working-with-pc-game/33c2dd81-7269-4c84-b426-0c9274fcfdb2
  4. Minecraft on pc being unavailable with Game Pass ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on pc being unavailable with Game Pass ultimate: I have a subscription for Game Pass ultimate, however , it only includes Minecraft for Xbox and does not include the Windows 10 version but as far as I am aware it should also include the Windows 10 version. If someone could answer why it is not included I would be very...
  5. minecraft windows 10 with game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 with game pass pc: Will minecraft windows 10 be available to play on game pass pc at some point?because it is only available on console and it is rare because on pc it would have more players...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 with game pass for PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 with game pass for PC?: Is minecraft windows 10 edition with game pass for pc? It doesn't say it is but minecraft on xbox one/series x is with gamepass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-with-game-pass-for-pc/6c1b1c16-f6a4-4a0a-8a1d-b5c8e1d3707b
  7. Cannot install Minecraft on PC Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft on PC Game Pass Ultimate: I cannot seem to download Minecraft on my PC. I have the Ultimate Xbox Game Pass. On the game page, when I click 'Install on my devices', the pop-up has a message that I do not have any applicable devices linked. How can I download Minecraft for Windows 10? [ATTACH]...
  8. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  9. PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC game pass: Me and a friend are trying to download state of decay 2 on pc game pass and its stuck at 17.52 MB for both of us is there any way we can get it to download,it only seems to be on this specific game...
  10. pc game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pc game pass: i have game pass but cant download any games from it, error something on there end it says everytime and been like this since I bought it a few days ago any1 else having this problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo