Windows 10: Game pass PC redeem code not working

Discus and support Game pass PC redeem code not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just received a code as per the Discord Black Friday deal that gives you a 3 month code if you get Nitro. I have received the code and inputted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Japapons, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Japapons Win User

Game pass PC redeem code not working

I have just received a code as per the Discord Black Friday deal that gives you a 3 month code if you get Nitro. I have received the code and inputted it into https://redeem.microsoft.com and it gives the error message "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I don't know what to do
    This exact same question was asked by another user, but the steps there were not helpful.

:)

Japapons, Dec 22, 2020

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Lakaki27 Win User
    Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

Hey there ! So I saw that Discord offer giving 3 months of trial for PC xbox game pass to any nitro subscriber. I did all the steps, and now I am dealing with a problem. I have to add a payment method, but the thing is I can't add any credit card or Paypal,
    because my parents wont allow me to add their credit card, and I really want the xbox game pass trial for pc because there's a bunch of games I'd like to download. Is there a way I can redeem it without adding any credit card ? I'll cancel the autopayment
    subscription whenever it's redeemed.

Lakaki27, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Game pass PC redeem code not working

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Game pass PC redeem code not working

1. Game pass PC redeem code not working - Similar Threads - Game pass redeem

2. I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work.: I clicked redeem code, and then proceeded to input the code into Rainbow Six Siege. And it told me it didn't work. I tried it several ways. And I don't understand why it would not work. Right after I seen the code I copy and pasted it into R6. And it told me it didn't work....
  3. i tried redeeming a xbox pass code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i tried redeeming a xbox pass code.: So i just recently got my xbox pass and i noticed that the perks included chapter 1 on spellbreak i tried entering the code i got in epic games it said the code does not exist then i went back on the xbox app on my pc and i pressed on it again and pressed continue i dont...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem: Whenever I try to redeem my nitro or anything from the xbox app it keeps telling this : [IMG] Also I am able to claim other stuff from phone but not my pc. But some perks are not available on the phone like the discord Nitro one...... Could anyone pls assist me with this....
  5. Game pass PC redeem code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC redeem code not working: I have just received a code as per the Discord Black Friday deal that gives you a 3 month code if you get Nitro. I have received the code and inputted it into https://redeem.microsoft.com and it gives the error message "Check the instructions that came with your code. You...
  6. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hey there ! So I saw that Discord offer giving 3 months of trial for PC xbox game pass to any nitro subscriber. I did all the steps, and now I am dealing with a problem. I have to add a payment method, but the thing is I can't add any credit card or Paypal, because my parents...
  7. Game pass for PC games not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game pass for PC games not working: I recently built a new PC and since then, every game on Xbox game pass on PC doesn't work. Whenever I try to launch a game, nothing happens. I have tried resetting windows, and restarting my PC. Games/apps that I own work fine, only games on game pass don't work. PC...
  8. xbox game pass redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass redeem: i got my xbox game pass code via discord nitro i got the pc edition but for some reason i need an xbox to activate the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-redeem/1f8a9ce3-6ba8-4cf8-8600-a93ac82c12d7
  9. Can't cancel game pass or redeem a new code

Can't cancel game pass or redeem a new code: Hello, so I purchased a 1-month subscription key for xbox game pass from a store today, and now I'm at home and when I try to redeem it on windows 10, it says "Looks like you already own this product". I've tried to redeem it from microsoft store, from the xbox app and from...
  10. Game pass for PC not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game pass for PC not working.: I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked on it, the install...