Windows 10: Game pass tells me to rebuy it

Discus and support Game pass tells me to rebuy it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just finished downloaded all my games through the game pass, and now it says i need to join the game pass to play the games even though i already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JimBeanos, Jul 30, 2020.

1. JimBeanos Win User

Game pass tells me to rebuy it

i just finished downloaded all my games through the game pass, and now it says i need to join the game pass to play the games even though i already joined it.

:)

JimBeanos, Jul 30, 2020

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Game Pass

I purchased the game pass so i could play Sea of Thieves but it still tells me to purchase the full game.

Peyton Ross, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Game pass tells me to rebuy it

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Game pass tells me to rebuy it

1. Game pass tells me to rebuy it - Similar Threads - Game pass tells

2. Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Pass: I purchased the game pass yet it says, included with game pass join now. I am confused can you plz help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass/d8ac7d5a-f7a9-45eb-aa83-9f7f243f8ce7
  3. PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC game pass: Me and a friend are trying to download state of decay 2 on pc game pass and its stuck at 17.52 MB for both of us is there any way we can get it to download,it only seems to be on this specific game...
  4. pc game pass

pc game pass: i have game pass but cant download any games from it, error something on there end it says everytime and been like this since I bought it a few days ago any1 else having this problem...
  5. Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games

Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games: So I just purchased the game pass for pc and went to install Europa Universalis. The only problem is the install button is non-interact-able. It's completely grayed out and I can't even click on it. So I looked at some other games, and some I can install and others I can't....
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate games not letting me install

Xbox game pass ultimate games not letting me install: Hi, i just purchased Xbox game pass live ultimate and when i went to install games such as The Outer Worlds it does not let me install the game even though i have the game pass live ultimate. It shows this https://gyazo.com/206c685698a4e0a4b8f2ff2d693962a8 . Though some games...
  7. game pass ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass ultimate: can someone please tell me why my gamepass for pc and ultimate will not register that I have subscribed to either one? I cant download anything. im running windows 10 1903 on a hp notebook laptop/pc. what do I have to do to make my xbox apps work correctly? also when I try to...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Beta isn't allowing me to download.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Pass Beta isn't allowing me to download.: I have downloaded one game before but now when i'm choosing which drive to download to it's saying that "the administrator has disabled Storage Service on this system."...
  9. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  10. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891