Windows 10: Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I got Discord Nitro and I tried activating the code I got and it says this: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TotalingBanjo62, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Game Pass

So I got Discord Nitro and I tried activating the code I got and it says this:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Redeem

I dont know what to do?

:)

TotalingBanjo62, Sep 21, 2020

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 21, 2020
  4. Anton.U Win User

Game Pass

ultimate game pass

Hello SrivinAlapati,

I am Antonio, a Microsoft Community independent advisor, a Windows 10 and Microsoft office user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Yes. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all games from Xbox Game Pass for Console as well as Xbox Game Pass for PC.

Please see links below for more information.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pas...

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Antonio

Anton.U, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?: I have an Xbox 3-month Ultimate PC Game Pass which was included with this laptop when I bought it. But still says that I have to pay for it.I am a fifteen year old and my parents wont allow me to use their card details, for further automated subscription. Is there a way to...
  3. How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?: I have an Xbox 3-month Ultimate PC Game Pass which was included with this laptop when I bought it. But still says that I have to pay for it.I am a fifteen year old and my parents wont allow me to use their card details, for further automated subscription. Is there a way to...
  4. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  5. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  6. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...
  7. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...
  8. Tax and gst on game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tax and gst on game pass: The Xbox Game Pass Trial is 50 but it takes 59 Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-and-gst-on-game-pass/9a86d20d-b08d-4a95-8932-c84bd4196a3b
  9. Tax and gst on game pass

Tax and gst on game pass: The Xbox Game Pass Trial is 50 but it takes 59 Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-and-gst-on-game-pass/9a86d20d-b08d-4a95-8932-c84bd4196a3b
  10. Can I use game pass without xbox app?

Can I use game pass without xbox app?: I signed up for a game pass subscription for the sole purpose of playing Age of Empires. However, I can't install the xbox app. Please note that the website has no hardware requirements listed. It only says a v19H of win 10 or 11 is required. Nowhere does it say 64 bit...