Windows 10: Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have xbox game pass ultimate for my xbox. My son has a gaming PC and i tried to log in to the game pass app on his PC but i have been asked for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by paulduffy3, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Game pass

I have xbox game pass ultimate for my xbox. My son has a gaming PC and i tried to log in to the game pass app on his PC but i have been asked for a microsoft PIN. I do not have a PIN. How do i get one for my microsoft account or how do i reset it? I can't get one by going to my PC settings and then accounts/sign in options as my laptop is a work one and i login using my works email account/login details so this doesn't link me to my microsoft account. How do i fix this?

:)

paulduffy3, Nov 18, 2020

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 18, 2020
  4. Anton.U Win User

Game pass

ultimate game pass

Hello SrivinAlapati,

I am Antonio, a Microsoft Community independent advisor, a Windows 10 and Microsoft office user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Yes. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all games from Xbox Game Pass for Console as well as Xbox Game Pass for PC.

Please see links below for more information.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pas...

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Antonio

Anton.U, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Everything You Need to Know About Joining the Xbox Game Pass Community

in Windows 10 News
    Everything You Need to Know About Joining the Xbox Game Pass Community: There are a lot of people experiencing Xbox Game Pass for the first time and finding tons to love about it. Whether you joined because you want access to all the new titles from Xbox Game Studios the same day they launch, or you love playing Electronic Arts games with EA Play...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Pass PC: I live in country that is not supported with xbox game pass so I cannot purchase it, so I need to use other country for example US but also need to set address in US, then I have stupid question is it need to be real address? Or is there any other way to purchase game pass...
  4. Can't change download directory for xbox game pass (pc)

Can't change download directory for xbox game pass (pc): I had to reinstall Windows the other day and ever since that, all my stuff has been pretty messed up. I've been trying to change my download directory to my D drive and when I attempt to do that, it gives me an error saying "this location isn't set up for installing games" I...
  5. error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x8007001f. trying to play game pass games in my mac using windows on a external hard...: Im trying to install Age of empires II from Xbox game pass but is giving me an error. I'm using windows home on a SSD connected to my Imac 27". Please help me to solve this problem. [ATTACH]...
  6. Friends Halo MCC from Game Pass for PC refuses to install

Friends Halo MCC from Game Pass for PC refuses to install: submitted by /u/RainbowFart882 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrp83a/friends_halo_mcc_from_game_pass_for_pc_refuses_to/
  7. cant use games on Game pass cuse of "Chilld account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use games on Game pass cuse of "Chilld account": so im 29 years old. my windows was installed by me and my account was set by me. the thing is: i dont know what i did when i set it up. but few days i subscribed to game pass and apparently i cant play some games. cuse they rated R and my child is a "child account" so what...
  8. broke the Xbox Game Pass app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    broke the Xbox Game Pass app: TL;DR: Xbox Game Pass app isn't opening and I can't reinstall it to try fix it. I know Halloween is over, but please listen to my long and sordid tale of horror. It all started one rainy day when I replaced a couple of my old HDDs with a brand new SSD. I cloned one HDD...
  9. allocating ram to Game pass Pc games im aware that this probably aint the right place to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    allocating ram to Game pass Pc games im aware that this probably aint the right place to...: i have a 16gb ram laptop and when i went to play the outer worlds which i got via game pass i was immediately met by a laggy intro cinematic and when i got in-game even on low graphical settings I'm still getting frame drops. ive been excited to play this game since...
  10. Xbox Game pass PC ask for payment

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Game pass PC ask for payment: I purchased a gamepass for PC for my son to try Microsoft flight simulator, when we click to start the game it ask for another payment but we are signed in and it shows that we have already paid, same message if we try to launxh the other games, any idea?...