Windows 10: game performance is ruined in 1903

Discus and support game performance is ruined in 1903 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; in old builds like 1803 and 1809 the game performance was ok. after an upgrade to 1903 was done then the game performance spoils and things like fps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cns00, Aug 31, 2019.

1. cns00 Win User

game performance is ruined in 1903

in old builds like 1803 and 1809 the game performance was ok. after an upgrade to 1903 was done then the game performance spoils and things like fps drops or the game freezes and becomes unresponsive start to happen. that happens in both online games and offline games. updating the drivers doesnt help. the freezing is not caused by overheating. also enabling game mode doesnt help with the freezing. also for some people who have upgraded to 1903 the whole system is slower and it's not just in games

that issue has happened to a couple of people who have upgraded to 1903. why is this happening? has anyone who has gotten those problems been able to properly make it go away?

:)

cns00, Aug 31, 2019

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Aug 31, 2019
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Aug 31, 2019
  4. A123 Win User

Does turning off Game mode in Windows 10 1903 lower performance for non-game applications?

Does turning off Game mode in Windows 10 1903 lower performance for non-game applications?

Thema:

1. game performance is ruined in 1903 - Similar Threads - game performance ruined

2. I accidentally ruined a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally ruined a game: since I’m stupid and goofy, on ark evolved i turned the resolution to “custom” as 9999 x 9999 for fun to see what happens, then it crashed saying “The UE4-ShooterGame has crashed and will close” and a error message under it with a bunch of numbers and letters basically...
  3. I accidentally ruined a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally ruined a game: since I’m stupid and goofy, on ark evolved i turned the resolution to “custom” as 9999 x 9999 for fun to see what happens, then it crashed saying “The UE4-ShooterGame has crashed and will close” and a error message under it with a bunch of numbers and letters basically...
  4. I accidentally ruined a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I lost 15% of gaming performance after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I lost 15% of gaming performance after 1903 update: Hello, When I was on the Windows 1803 version, on Userbenchmark, I had 115% in gaming and since a few months, since I updated in 1903, I have 95% in gaming and moreover, I have felt a decrease in FPS on some games. I reinstalled my drivers, my graphics card, everything...
  6. Windows 10 1903 ruined my system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 ruined my system: I don't know where to begin. But... Surface laptop, new in summer of 2018 Then installed CS2 suite (don't ask why just please accept that's all I need). It works. Then bought Corel Paintshop Pro 2019 It works. Then there is Win10 1809 update Everything still works. I...
  7. Game in Microsoft Store is ruined

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game in Microsoft Store is ruined: Hello! I've been having an issue with a game (Metro:Exodus) that I got with the Game Pass. After a few days of playing, the game wouldn't launch from the Xbox app anymore. In the store page, it looked like it wasnt installed at all ("Install" prompt was showing. Once...
  8. gaming performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming performance: how do I increase gaming performance in win 10 just got October update os version is 17763.55 any advice will be appreciated thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-performance/939ee33e-5fb3-44a7-8004-ff94d6f24f44
  9. game performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game performance: so i have noticed that my computer cant run games very well. my specs are here windows 10 pro intel core i5-4590 3.30 GHz 16 gt ram gtx 770 2gb games i have been playing dead by daylight lowest settings possible 20-30 fps pubg very low and lowest resolution...
  10. The Gaming Performance ?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Gaming Performance ?!: ok to keep this short why windows 7 is better in gaming performance overall ? blizzard released the patch for the incoming World of Warcraft Expansion few days ago I was excited because finally I can play WoW in DirectX 12 but after testing and sharing the results with...