Windows 10: Game Performance

Discus and support Game Performance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an HP intel core i5 - 7200 CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.70 GHz 8,00 GB When I first bought the laptop I was able to play fifa 18 smoothly and any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by princezuma, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Game Performance

I have an HP intel core i5 - 7200 CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.70 GHz 8,00 GB

When I first bought the laptop I was able to play fifa 18 smoothly and any other game. The fifa 18 suddenly starts to lag and every other game on my laptop. What seems to be the problem? Has the fifa 18 damage something that I do not know? Because my friend has a Lenovo 4,00 GB Ram intel inside and we both installed Need For Speed Payback, on paper my pc should perform better but reality my one lags and for him it plays well... even on low resolutions on my pc it will still lag... Has the fifa damged something?

:)

princezuma, Nov 19, 2018

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 19, 2018
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Game Performance

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Game Performance

1. Game Performance - Similar Threads - Game Performance

2. Game bar performance widget bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar performance widget bug?: [ATTACH] I constantly use the game bar to control Spotify or message my friends, but I've noticed my performance widget looks hideous, at first I thought I looks like that by default, but after seeing some screenshots on other websites I noticed my seems to be bugged, It...
  3. Windows Update Destroyed PC Game Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Destroyed PC Game Performance: Hello, Last year, I was playing Witcher 3 up until June, on high graphics settings and it was running smoothly, not lagging once. Yesterday, I reinstalled the game on the same PC, and during fights it lags like hell even on medium graphics settings!! I've reinstalled the...
  4. Windows 10 Cumulative Update Feb. 11, 2020 just worsened Gaming Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Cumulative Update Feb. 11, 2020 just worsened Gaming Performance: Last night, I was forced to Update Windows 10 via the Feb. 11, 2020 Cumulative Update. Then, I just realized today that the Gaming Performance has worsened. The FPS on games were worse than before I update Windows 10. It sometimes lags. Please fix this issue....
  5. How to get back windows 7 performance in games?

How to get back windows 7 performance in games?: Hi there! As title say I would like to know if there is a way to get back the performance I had in games with my good old win7? Same hardware configuration, up-to-date drivers etc etc.. I notice a loss of 10-15% fps on some DX11 games versus the bench reference I made at...
  6. Gaming Laptop Performance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming Laptop Performance: I've been using my new gaming laptop for about a month and suddenly the performance of it went downhill when i tried playing games now. It used to instantly load things and now it takes time to even load a single click. I don't know why or how this is happening. could this be...
  7. Performance issues in games while using an Xbox One S controller via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance issues in games while using an Xbox One S controller via bluetooth: I've run into this issue with multiple devices using varying bluetooth modules and Windows versions where I go to use an Xbox One S controller with my system's built in bluetooth module and my games become unplayable due to the FPS drops and system lag. As soon as the...
  8. Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop...: Hello, I am no expert in computers, although I've been experiencing an annoying crash/blue screen that often pops up once I play high performance games such as GTA V, fifa 20 etc, but on lower performance games it crashed less often or never... Don't really know what the...
  9. Game bar performance monitoring

Game bar performance monitoring: I was curious about the performance monitoring in the windows game bar, I know it allows you to see your cpu gpu and ram usage, whilst also your FPS, but I was curious to know, is there a way to have it display your FPS on your screen without having to open the game bar every...
  10. Weird gaming performance when plugging and unplugging my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird gaming performance when plugging and unplugging my laptop.: So when I'm playing a very demanding game on my PC, it lags for sure, but if it's plugged and I unplug it, it runs like butter and after a few seconds, it resumes lagging. Same thing happens when it's unplugged and I plug it. Is there a way to fix this please?...