Windows 10: Game play

Discus and support Game play in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just bought tomb raider on disc and it wont play on my new laptop. I have windows 10. Have I wasted my money or can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nicholassweetland, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Game play

I have just bought tomb raider on disc and it wont play on my new laptop. I have windows 10. Have I wasted my money or can you help?

:)

nicholassweetland, Jan 10, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Game play

Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Game play

1. Game play - Similar Threads - Game play

2. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  3. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  4. Entire PC freezing while playing/after closing out games ASUS Tuf Gaming Fa617NS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entire PC freezing while playing/after closing out games ASUS Tuf Gaming Fa617NS: Hello, I am having an issue where I will be playing games on my gaming laptop, then it suddenly freezes and everything becomes unresponsive. The only way to fix it, is to lose all progress on whatever I am working on, and force restart my laptop VIA the power button.When the...
  5. Entire PC freezing while playing/after closing out games ASUS Tuf Gaming Fa617NS

Entire PC freezing while playing/after closing out games ASUS Tuf Gaming Fa617NS: Hello, I am having an issue where I will be playing games on my gaming laptop, then it suddenly freezes and everything becomes unresponsive. The only way to fix it, is to lose all progress on whatever I am working on, and force restart my laptop VIA the power button.When the...
  6. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  7. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  8. How to fix monitors going black when playing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix monitors going black when playing games?: I've been having a issue everytime I load a game both of my monitors go black and I can only access the game, for example if I'm watching something the sound continues to play in the background but I cannot see it unless I alt+tab but then when I press on the game it goes...
  9. How to fix monitors going black when playing games?

How to fix monitors going black when playing games?: I've been having a issue everytime I load a game both of my monitors go black and I can only access the game, for example if I'm watching something the sound continues to play in the background but I cannot see it unless I alt+tab but then when I press on the game it goes...
  10. Blue Screen while playing games

Blue Screen while playing games: Getting error BSOD with the error code "irql_not_less_or_equal" randomly while playing games. There is no warning such as the screen freezing, and I can't seem to do anything to replicate it, just happens randomly.I ran a memory test, updated all drivers, reinstalled graphics...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can I clip my game play in the game