Windows 10: Game plug ins through HDMI

Discus and support Game plug ins through HDMI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to play my NAMCO FLASHBACK on my laptop through my HDMI but it will not work. How do I make it work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stevenmouton1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Game plug ins through HDMI

I want to play my NAMCO FLASHBACK on my laptop through my HDMI but it will not work. How do I make it work?

:)

stevenmouton1, Dec 27, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 27, 2018
  3. essuor Win User
    E50 missing Standby Plug-ins

After upgrading to 07.36.0.0, Standby plug-ins are not available anymore, and when selected ("Menu > Settings > Phone > Standby Mode > Active Standby Plug-ins") all I get is "No data" instead of the usual apps list. Orange UK (business) replaced my phone
    twice because of this, and each time it was deliverred with 07.36 fitted, but missing the option to enter "Active Standby Plug-ins". Orange UK are passing this on to Nokia. This is a major bug that will need correcting.

essuor, Dec 27, 2018
  4. DrPepper Win User

Game plug ins through HDMI

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Game plug ins through HDMI

1. Game plug ins through HDMI - Similar Threads - Game plug ins

2. HDMI input through HDMI socket

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI input through HDMI socket: I have a Panasonic HDC-SD10 digital HD movie camera. Is it possible to input from the camera to my HP 15-dw1509na laptop running windows 10, through the HDMI socket on the laptop....
  3. Headphones take 3 plug-ins to detect.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones take 3 plug-ins to detect.: For a few weeks now my headphones have been spamming "Your device has been unplugged from the audio jack" or something, and now it takes a few unplug/plug for it to detect my headphones. It probably isn't a software problem, because this hasn't happened for about the 3 years...
  4. flash plug-ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flash plug-ins: plug-ins for video not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-plug-ins/308b4011-dde7-4d0c-8db8-766ac51a05cd
  5. No sound through reg speakers inly through head phones

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound through reg speakers inly through head phones: I am unable to hear sound through my dell laptop. I have the latest windows and I've tried trouble shooting is there anyone who can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-through-reg-speakers-inly-through-head/9bbba79b-d7d4-435f-b02e-1c8984ac1452
  6. HDMI PLUG

HDMI PLUG: security camera dont work whit hdmi y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-plug/96ea468a-5df3-4848-b049-62292f9b1438
  7. Compiling GIMP Plug-Ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compiling GIMP Plug-Ins: Does anyone know of a tutorial for compiling plug-ins for GIMP? This one https://developer.gimp.org/ doesn't even have enough information to compile its own "Hello-World" plug-in. 120124
  8. HDMI: Not plugged in

HDMI: Not plugged in: So from day one, my second HDMI port hasn't been working. I plugged in my monitor. Nothing happened. So I switched to the second port. Booted up my PC and the monitor worked. I thought it was a bug. A few years later, I want a second monitor. HDMI port still not working. So I...
  9. Plug ins

in Browsers and Email
    Plug ins: I have a site meter to check the traffic on my web page. But when I go to the site meter it says, "Plug in needed" But it doesn't say what plug in I need. 76121
  10. Sound Plug-ins on the back of MOBO

Sound Plug-ins on the back of MOBO: I have seen this for a long time and just usually stick to the normal audio ports for everything but it has bothered me for a while. What are the sound plugs on the back of my motherboard for? They are colored as Black and Orange on the top and on the Bottom, Pink, Green and...