Windows 10: Game prices

Discus and support Game prices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried on online versions of the xbox pc store and the one on my computer and it shows it on sale but when I click on it it shows the original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FloatedCape2611, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Game prices

I have tried on online versions of the xbox pc store and the one on my computer and it shows it on sale but when I click on it it shows the original price to pay. Here are screenshots:

:)

FloatedCape2611, Feb 24, 2022
  2. vickeyhn Win User

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Feb 24, 2022
  3. Microsoft and developers stop charging xbox live games at £5.49 when it is half price or less on the iphone...!

If you disagree with the pricing of an application the best way to let the developer know is is to contact the game publisher directly; the individual developers are generally not reading through the messages in this forum.

BTW: Of the games you listed I pulled up the ratings for "ilomilo" (Since I've got that game) and it appears to be doing pretty well; it's got lots of positive ratings. And given that a small percentage of people leave ratings it suggest the game has done
    well for itself.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Feb 24, 2022
  4. vickeyhn Win User

Game prices

price

Hey no price is mentioned

4m where can i get price list?

vickeyhn, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

Game prices

1. Game prices - Similar Threads - Game prices

2. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  3. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  4. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  5. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  6. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  7. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  8. Game prices

Game prices: I have tried on online versions of the xbox pc store and the one on my computer and it shows it on sale but when I click on it it shows the original price to pay. Here are screenshots:...
  9. Subscribed for the game pass, got charged 5 times the price listed

Subscribed for the game pass, got charged 5 times the price listed: I just subscribed for the game pass for PC only. The initial price is $1 BRL. Whoever, after the initial charge of 1 BRL, my credit card got charged an extra 4 BRL, and I can't seem to find an explanation for this. It's not a tax, the subscription states that it costs 0.87...
  10. Pc Game Pass prices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Game Pass prices: Hello everyone, I would like to know if I get a PC Game Pass Subscription right now at the special offered price, will that price remain the same after a while or it will go up to the normal price that is shown when it´s not an offer? Thank you for your help to anyone who...