Windows 10: Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally.

Discus and support Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but googling around brought me here, and it aint an easy thing to google with these keywords. Some games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lagahan, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but googling around brought me here, and it aint an easy thing to google with these keywords. Some games still show up in process explorer - but not task manager, as suspended after I close them. Any idea whats causing this? I noticed it after someone pointed out I was showing up as playing CSGO on steam even though I'd closed it a couple hours earlier: https://i.imgur.com/wfRHgeU.png

submitted by /u/Lagahan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lagahan, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally.

1. Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally. - Similar Threads - Game processes suspended

2. Suspending processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suspending processes: Hello,Windows keeps suspending processes and then killing them on startup. I have had this issue before, and restoring to a previous point in time used to solve it for a few months but now the issue seems to be persistent even after doing this.I have run SFC /scannow and...
  3. Suspending processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspending processes: Hello,Windows keeps suspending processes and then killing them on startup. I have had this issue before, and restoring to a previous point in time used to solve it for a few months but now the issue seems to be persistent even after doing this.I have run SFC /scannow and...
  4. Suspending processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Application processes getting suspended.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application processes getting suspended.: Hi, My system has windows 10 installed with 4th gen processor, 8gb ram, Asus 1050 graphic card, 512GB SSD50% free space available. Half of my installed application automatically becomes not responding and then suspended instantly on application usenot on windows startup....
  6. Process suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Process suspended: Does anyone know how to fix the problem with windows suspending my game (League of Legends) in task manager? It started when I updated it on ~23.3.2021 (I can't find the update anymore in update history), and one of the things I tried is to delete that update, but it was not...
  7. Suspended process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suspended process: Hi, With the latest update i can't open any application preseinstalled in the OS. Like if i start services.msc the process will be suspended or if i try to reset, the OS, from the settings menu it will never allow me to finish because the process will be suspended. If i...
  8. game suddenly closes and got suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game suddenly closes and got suspended: pls help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-suddenly-closes-and-got-suspended/b6079053-8895-43ba-8dfc-ed338edef105
  9. Game suddenly closed,suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game suddenly closed,suspended: This problem start after i updating my windows 10, whenever i opened up some heavy game, like GTA 5, it suddenly closed. And then when i checked up on the task manager,it says suspended before it close in the status. But theres a game that can still played like fortnite. Any...
  10. Processes Becoming Suspended

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Processes Becoming Suspended: For some reason starting about a week ago certain processes occasionally become suspended on my laptop. I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro on a Sager laptop with 16 GB of RAM and then i7 processor. The processor becomes suspended varies but IE 11 is one of the ones that become...