Windows 10: Game progress on a different acount.

Discus and support Game progress on a different acount. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My brother bought me my first game and it was on his account so I've always used his account to play them and maintain progress. I recently wiped my PC... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SamThompson6, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Game progress on a different acount.

My brother bought me my first game and it was on his account so I've always used his account to play them and maintain progress. I recently wiped my PC and made a new Microsoft account for me. It still allows me to play all the games i bought on his account but its all new progress. Please help me keep all my Microsoft setting to my account but my game progress on the other.

:)

SamThompson6, Jul 31, 2020

2. game scores and game progress

Hello,

To assist you further I would like to ask if you are playing the game online or from desktop.

If the game is installed and you are playing from the desktop, the issue might be caused due to compatibility of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game from the game developers website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Random game progress whipes

Hi VittorioPuglisi,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that sometimes progress on games you have downloaded is not always saved. You could try reinstalling the games on your phone:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IE/how-to/wp8/apps/delete-or-reinstall-apps

For for further information and assistance on using the games, I would suggest to contact the games' developers.

Also, you can use the Feature Suggestion box to vote for a suggestion to store game progress in the cloud:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...65-store-my-saved-games-progress-in-the-cloud

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Johanna P., Jul 31, 2020
  4. Game progress on a different acount.

microsoft solitaire events game progress

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a different account and your game progress are gone when you logged in to the new computer. It is possible that you entered an incorrect Microsoft account or you played the game offline on your other computer
    before. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you checked if you are logged in to the same account?
    • Did you play the game online on your other computer?
    • Did you add your Microsoft account to the Settings menu?
    • Are you logged in to a local account on your PC?

If you are logged in to the correct account, you may follow the steps below to reset the game on the Settings menu.
    This process can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Game progress on a different acount.

1. Game progress on a different acount. - Similar Threads - Game progress different

2. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  3. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  4. Mojang acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang acount: so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i...
  5. Microsoft Acounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acounts: Some years ago two laptops became conneted, an Acer and a Dell, here in Thailand. Aboout 2 years ago I bough an Asus i Norway. It was set upp with all my datas in Norwegian. When I started the new one here in Thailand the Dell take the control. The I-mail address is the...
  6. Lost game progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost game progress: Hi, I downloaded March of Empires from the windows store some years ago and have been playing without trouble for years. Last month i decided to link it to my android phone to allow me to play in more places.. Still all good ... Two weeks ago my laptop died..... I got a...
  7. Progress in a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Progress in a game: I play a game that I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. Yesterday I deleted this game but I’d like to install it again. I was just wandering what will be with my progress. Have I lost it irretrievably?...
  8. Xbox game pass for child acount

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox game pass for child acount: hello i have reactly tried to get my child an xbox gamepass it turns out when i boght it was only for my acount how do i make it so its for him without using gampass ultimate or using an xbox console?...
  9. Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game: Hello. I am playing Ultimate Word Games on my PC and I have compelted a number of levels approx. 25 however when I loaded it today I noticed that the game had reset back to level 1. When I clicked on level 1 it told me that the game was complete and allowed me to click...
  10. Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?: I'm wondering cuz i want to switch accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-progression-for-a-uwp-game-the-same-when-played/1a5c5215-9033-4cae-9103-36561aed106c