Windows 10: game purchased, not displaying correctly

Discus and support game purchased, not displaying correctly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased the full Fairway Solitaire game earlier but I only have the unpaid version showing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by karenharvey2, Dec 1, 2019.

1. game purchased, not displaying correctly

I purchased the full Fairway Solitaire game earlier but I only have the unpaid version showing?

:)

karenharvey2, Dec 1, 2019

2. Apps and Games Don't Display Correctly

Hi Eduardo,

In order to help you with your concern about your games and apps not displaying correctly, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What changes have you done to your computer prior to getting this issue?
    • Have you updated your Windows 10 computer? If not, you may use this
      link
    • Have you updated your video card driver? If not yet, you may check this
      support link
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 1, 2019
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 1, 2019
  4. game purchased, not displaying correctly

games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

game purchased, not displaying correctly

1. game purchased, not displaying correctly - Similar Threads - game purchased displaying

2. in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game purchases: After replacing my hard drive and reinstalling windows 10 and in store purchased games. the store shows my in game purchases but I am not able to reapply them in the game. Is this possible?...
  3. Missing purchased games?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing purchased games?: Yesterday there was a obligatory upload after wich all my purchased games went missing...it says one of my saving space needs to be reconfigured..lost all my apps no i didn’t write the error code...help...
  4. Township in-game purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Township in-game purchases: I played this game, which I installed from Google Play Store, on my smartphone for a couple of years, but now have a notebook, and installed the game via Microsoft store. Problem is, I can't make in game purchases with my credit card, even though I have a Microsoft store...
  5. Refund of Game Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of Game Purchase: I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes. ***Original title: Refunding***...
  6. support purchasing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support purchasing a game: hi I need some help in regarding a purchase, im wanting to purchase the Minecraft for windows 10 version. Before I buy I need to know if it will be compatable and work on my laptop could anyone help please. laptop is a hp stream has windows 10 not sure what else....
  7. G5 in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 in game purchases: I'm unable to access in game purchases for some G5 games. Specifically "Letters from nowhere: a hidden object mystery" and for "Survivors: the quest" I can only access one of the purchases. All the items come up as $0.00. I'm using a credit card from South Africa so the...
  8. Laptop display not displaying game correctly, but external TV does???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop display not displaying game correctly, but external TV does???: Ok so this is a weird one. I have a Dell inspiron running windows 10. I bought this really old game, Pharoah which I really enjoy playing. My problem comes in when I try and play it when my external TV is not connected via HDMI as a display. On the TV it displays fine (other...
  9. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...
  10. Microsoft Forums Not Displaying Correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Forums Not Displaying Correctly: Starting last night, the MS 'Community' forums (answers.microsfot.com) started displaying oddly. A number of elements seemed misplaced. A prime example is attempting to reply to a thread. The reply window now looks like this: [img] I'm seeing this in both Chrome and...