Windows 10: Game randomly closing/crashing

Discus and support Game randomly closing/crashing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello so recently i built my gaming PC and I've been experiencing that the game I'm playing randomly closes/crashes and what i mean by 'closes' is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacob04123, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Game randomly closing/crashing

Hello so recently i built my gaming PC and I've been experiencing that the game I'm playing randomly closes/crashes and what i mean by 'closes' is that it just closes as if i would click the red cross or i would go to the Task Manager and ended the game task, i got a few blue screens but most of the time the game im playing closes about 8-15 minutes of playing it and i don't know what to do I've tried simple fixes trying to update the graphic drivers, cleaning my system and installing everything again, etc. but they didn't work

If you need my specs to help me they're bellow:

CPU- Intel core i9-9900K

GPU- Nvidia Aorus RTX 2070 Super

RAM- 16GB 3200 MHz

CPU cooling- NZXT Kraken x62

Motherboard- MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC

Storage- 1TB Seagate BarraCuda Hard Drive and 256GB Goodram SSD

Power supply- be quiet! Straight Power 11 1000W 80 Plus Gold

Apart from the Kraken x62 i have 4 additional fans that came already installed with the case.

If anyone would be so kind to help me, please do.

HELP APPRECIATED!!

:)

Jacob04123, Dec 27, 2019

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 27, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Game randomly closing/crashing

Programs and games randomly crashing

When using windows 10 and especially when gaming my programs and games randomly crash. This has been happening for about a week now, and is getting quite annoying.

JohnAshour, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Game randomly closing/crashing

1. Game randomly closing/crashing - Similar Threads - Game randomly closing

2. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  3. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  4. applications/ games crash or are closed after a random period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    applications/ games crash or are closed after a random period of time: it has happened for a while now, playing any game, after a certain while the game will crash or close, my screen may go black then i will be back at my desktop screen. on there occasions my pc will restart or just continue on full power with no graphics output....
  5. applications/ games crash or are closed after a random period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    applications/ games crash or are closed after a random period of time: it has happened for a while now, playing any game, after a certain while the game will crash or close, my screen may go black then i will be back at my desktop screen. on there occasions my pc will restart or just continue on full power with no graphics output....
  6. applications/ games crash or are closed after a random period of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Games keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep closing randomly: The thing is, I made a clean install of my windows 10, but since then I have issues when gaming, some games I used to play (as Witcher 3) in high settings with low resolution with no problems such as lag or anything similar, now it closes randomly and it's not just with it,...
  8. Random Game crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Game crashes: I am having random crashes of games on my laptop while playing on chargingIt usually crashes within 10-15 minutes.The game runs on my integrated intel graphics cardWhen I disabled amd driver in device manager and played but not on my radeon graphics card. I have reinstalled...
  9. Random 'crashes'? Closing of applications.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Random 'crashes'? Closing of applications.: Recently I have an issue where for no apparent reason my windows apps, just all close. No stutter on the PC no freezing in game or in other applications, it all just stops. The Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion, and Forza Horizon 4 or Motorsport 7 will all just close...
  10. games randomly close with no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games randomly close with no error: i stopped pc gaming for a while, come back updated everything, all drivers, windows, games and such, but since ive come back to pc gaming all my games just randomly close with no error report, games ranging from runescape to terraria to CS:GO, ive googled what it could be and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games randomloy closing pc randomly restarting