Windows 10: Game refund or swap between two accounts xbox/pc

Discus and support Game refund or swap between two accounts xbox/pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had bought Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account to play on my pc, as I had transitioned over from xbox awhile ago. Turns out, I had two... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PERRYMARTIN1, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Game refund or swap between two accounts xbox/pc

I had bought Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account to play on my pc, as I had transitioned over from xbox awhile ago.

Turns out, I had two seperate email accounts with the exact same name for microsoft for instance, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and for some reason only the gmail account was able to choose my pc as a device to install the game on, when I bought the game on the other outlook account, as the website was insisting it could be purchased AND installed. Therefore, I couldn't install the game onto my pc as no devices were available, besides my old xbox that my little brother currently uses.

Is there any possibility of transferring the game from one of my accounts to my other? i dont understand how I am able to purchase a game on a pc and not even install it, all without warning.

Is game share a possiblility between two accounts/consoles? a refund?

:)

PERRYMARTIN1, Apr 28, 2020

2. trying to refund a game from microsft store

Click on this link please :
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-sub...

click on request a refund and login with the account that purchased the game. It should pop up in the suggestions for refunds available purchases

JaspreetSingh08, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Game refund or swap between two accounts xbox/pc

I bbought Forza Horizon 3 for PC but it won't run. Can I swap t for the Xbox game instead?

Hi Charles,

If you've purchased an Xbox Play Anywhere version of Forza Horizon 3, you may download and play it on both Xbox One and Windows 10. To do so, you'll need to sign in to the Xbox One console using the same Microsoft account you've used to purchase the game.
    Refer to
    How to install games on Xbox One
    for the steps. If you're prompted to purchase the game, it may be due to one of the following reasons:

• You're not signed in with the profile that owns the game license.
    • The game you've purchased is not an Xbox Play Anywhere version.
    To verify the transaction, we suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox support team. You may contact them via chat support or request a call at your preferred date and time. Refer to this

link
    for their contact information.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Game refund or swap between two accounts xbox/pc

1. Game refund or swap between two accounts xbox/pc - Similar Threads - Game refund swap

2. swapping emails between 2 accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swapping emails between 2 accounts: i have 2 microsoft accounts and i swapped the emails between two of them. ex; account1 had email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** had email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** wanted account 1 to have *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account 2...
  3. Transfer progress between two xbox accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer progress between two xbox accounts: Hello,So a couple of months ago I decided to get Game Pass for PC. So I opened an xbox account with my existing Microsoft profile outlook adress. When opening my first game after subscribing, a message appeared saying that I need to create an account to play... Okay, done,...
  4. Swapping MB/CPU between two PC's with digital licences

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Swapping MB/CPU between two PC's with digital licences: I have two desktop PCs. One for my office, one for my Son's games. One is an 1151 socket intel CPU the other an 1150 intel. As my office machine is 25% more powerful than the games machine I want to swap over the MB/CPU/memory between them to give my Son some more power...
  5. Digital licence swap between two devices?

Digital licence swap between two devices?: Hello! I have two digital licences Windows 10 Home and Pro retail licence linked to my Microsoft account, both of them in use. On my desktop computer runs the Pro version and on my laptop that I mostly use in a different city, where my University is, since my desktop...
  6. Xbox Game Pass refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass refund: I got charged for the game pass and I haven't used it for months now got a deal from Discord Nitro for a free 3 months and somehow forgot to turn off renew. I just cancelled it and would like to see if I can get a refund....
  7. Swapping hard drives between two computers

Swapping hard drives between two computers: Hello. I have two desktop computers. Both running Windows 10 Pro. I need to swap the hard drives between the computers. Reinstalling windows on my main computer is not an option (do not ask, just take my word for it). As I have two computers, two licenses and the...
  8. Swapping Windows licenses between two computers

Swapping Windows licenses between two computers: I know something like this has been asked before but my question is ever so slightly different First computer AMD desktop, Windows 10 Pro (upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate original promotional DVD given by Microsoft, I was actually given 5 of these for various project...
  9. swap HDD between two identical machines

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    swap HDD between two identical machines: Are there any concerns swapping two SSD's running Win10 between two identical HP 840 laptops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/swap-hdd-between-two-identical-machines/6148ce6e-409c-4261-b9c3-e8ed694638de
  10. Swapping Disks Between Two Computers

Swapping Disks Between Two Computers: For various weird reasons I have the need to swap the hard drives (SSD) between two similar Thinkpads. They are architecturally similar so I'm reasonably sure that after a few routine automatic driver updates both will run fine. Of course, at that point both will...