Windows 10: Game request

Discus and support Game request in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi please develope Microsoft mahjong and Microsoft jigsaw for android as well as on ios platform. Your's loving. Deepak M... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeepakMurugesan, May 19, 2020.

1. Game request

Hi please develope Microsoft mahjong and Microsoft jigsaw for android as well as on ios platform.

Your's loving.

Deepak M

:)

DeepakMurugesan, May 19, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 19, 2020
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. Game request

Games requesting for Windows 10 to install the game

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the information.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game and check.

• Go to settings, click on System
      and click on App & features.
    • Click on the game and uninstall it.

If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I suggest you to log-in using Microsoft account and try installing the game and check if the issue still persist.

If the above methods did not helps to fix the issue. A screenshot of the issue would be wonderful.

Please visit: How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Game request

1. Game request - Similar Threads - Game request

2. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.: I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and...
  3. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.: I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and...
  4. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant login to account when trying to play games because "An Illegal state change was requested"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login to account when trying to play games because "An Illegal state change was requested": Hello! I was trying to just play minecraft with some friends after work and it wont let me log into my account because "An Illegal state change was requested"? Is there any way to fix this?...
  6. Cant login to account when trying to play games because "An Illegal state change was requested"

Cant login to account when trying to play games because "An Illegal state change was requested": Hello! I was trying to just play minecraft with some friends after work and it wont let me log into my account because "An Illegal state change was requested"? Is there any way to fix this?...
  7. Requesting a refund on xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting a refund on xbox game pass: Hello,I bought xbox game pass for 1 euro for my friend and myself, we played together for few days and i forgot to disable the subscription auto-pay. I woke up with 25 euros charged from my card and id like to request a refund but everywhere i look i just find links that dont...
  8. Requesting a refund on xbox game pass

Requesting a refund on xbox game pass: Hello,I bought xbox game pass for 1 euro for my friend and myself, we played together for few days and i forgot to disable the subscription auto-pay. I woke up with 25 euros charged from my card and id like to request a refund but everywhere i look i just find links that dont...
  9. Requesting a refund on xbox game pass

10. Windows store games no longer working "request not supported"

Windows store games no longer working "request not supported": Hello, so i gave myself permission to look at the windowsapps folder, but now none of the games from the windows store work anymore. i get an error message saying "request not supported". I already changed back the permission, and I made no changes in the folder. Please help....