Windows 10: Game request

Discus and support Game request in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi please develope Microsoft mahjong and Microsoft jigsaw for android as well as on ios platform. Your's loving. Deepak M... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeepakMurugesan, May 19, 2020.

1. Game request

Hi please develope Microsoft mahjong and Microsoft jigsaw for android as well as on ios platform.

Your's loving.

Deepak M

:)

DeepakMurugesan, May 19, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 19, 2020
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. Game request

Games requesting for Windows 10 to install the game

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the information.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game and check.

• Go to settings, click on System
      and click on App & features.
    • Click on the game and uninstall it.

If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I suggest you to log-in using Microsoft account and try installing the game and check if the issue still persist.

If the above methods did not helps to fix the issue. A screenshot of the issue would be wonderful.

Please visit: How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Game request

1. Game request - Similar Threads - Game request

2. Brightness dims on game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness dims on game: So ive come to this issue where Destiny 2 dims brightness on launch. I have tried to fox brightness but its so dim. I put brightness up on computer settings no change. I put brightness to max on game and still very dim. it doesnt seem to be a game issue has it works fine on...
  3. Trying to add a library location for Oculus games to my SSD. Error says I don't have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to add a library location for Oculus games to my SSD. Error says I don't have...: While trying to add a library location for a large Oculus rift game on my SSD, it says I don't have permission. Went into the file manager and changed permissions for the C drive. Additionally, I changed the owner of the drive to my own username and when I hit apply it...
  4. My desktop folders and games are not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop folders and games are not visible: please help me if you Know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-folders-and-games-are-not-visible/4d84a0a1-011c-4174-967d-f626971039a7
  5. Why does game not appear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does game not appear?: Downloaded the free version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Cannot find it to play. When I go to the Start window and click on it, it opens for a flash, then goes away. I have checked the Task Manager, and it's not there. Using Windows 10 Home. Any ideas? Microsoft says I...
  6. Gaming mouse software error WhiteShark

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gaming mouse software error WhiteShark: Hi first of all sorry for my English I get some language issues.... This post isn't my but i know what can solve that! The software problem is '0.05' is not a valid number on your region format i mean it can be that your region using ',' not '.' like 3.14 -> 3,14 and the...
  7. Samsung Globally Launches Odyssey G7 Curved Gaming Monitor

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Globally Launches Odyssey G7 Curved Gaming Monitor: World’s First Gaming Monitor with 1000R Curvature Provides Best-in-Class High Performance Gaming Experience [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, the leader in the gaming monitor market*, today announced the global launch of its groundbreaking Odyssey G7 gaming...
  8. Why is it only showing part of the Xbox game bar? Isn’t it also supposed to show my friends...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it only showing part of the Xbox game bar? Isn’t it also supposed to show my friends...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jado_05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gucpt0/why_is_it_only_showing_part_of_the_xbox_game_bar/
  9. [Support Request] So I loaded up a bunch of steam games, GOG games, games that I bought...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Support Request] So I loaded up a bunch of steam games, GOG games, games that I bought...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/themarknessmonster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzwle3/support_request_so_i_loaded_up_a_bunch_of_steam/
  10. Request Timed Out on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Timed Out on games: I keep getting the "Request Timed Out" message when I try to play any online/multiplayer games I downloaded from the Microsoft Store (e.g. Dead Rivals - Zombie MMO). I can access the internet just fine, it's only the games that give me problems. I've tried all the Command...