Windows 10: Game (Rocket League) Crashes When Entering Online Match

Discus and support Game (Rocket League) Crashes When Entering Online Match in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Game (Rocket League on Steam) minimizes and maximizes when i click on something (e.g. options, change training etc.) and window completely crashes when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NuhSafwan, Sep 4, 2018.

1. NuhSafwan Win User

Game (Rocket League) Crashes When Entering Online Match

Game (Rocket League on Steam) minimizes and maximizes when i click on something (e.g. options, change training etc.) and window completely crashes when i start game.

This never happened before i factory reset my laptop.

I have tried

-valitidating the game files and to no avail.
    -reinstalling the game
    -run as administrator
    -updated my graphics card
    -troubleshoot compability

My laptop specs are as follows

-Acer Aspire VX591G
    -Windows 10 64 Bit
    -i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
    -Nvidia GeForce TI 1050 GTX
    -12 GB RAM

I also have the DMP files but am not entirely sure how to upload or whether it is safe for me to upload it here.
    And one more thing, i am not entirely sure whether the problem occurs due to the update, or me factory resetting my laptop.

Please help anyone, thank you!

:)

NuhSafwan, Sep 4, 2018
  2. NuhSafwan Win User

Game (Rocket League on Steam) minimizes and maximizes when i click on something (e.g. options, change training etc.) and window completely crashes when i start game.

This never happened before i factory reset my laptop.

I have tried

-valitidating the game files and to no avail.

-reinstalling the game

-run as administrator

-updated my graphics card

-troubleshoot compability

My laptop specs are as follows

-Acer Aspire VX591G

-Windows 10 64 Bit

-i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz

-Nvidia GeForce TI 1050 GTX

-12 GB RAM

I also have the DMP files but am not entirely sure how to upload or whether it is safe for me to upload it here.

And one more thing, i am not entirely sure whether the problem occurs due to the update, or me factory resetting my laptop.

Please help anyone, thank you!

NuhSafwan, Sep 6, 2018
  3. anusuyak Win User
    Rocket League

I recently bought rocket league. So, I found out that rocket league was only for my Xbox 1, and was not playable for my computer. I really just wanted to play it on my pc. I am requesting for a refund please, as I cannot play it.

Thanks,

Anusuya

anusuyak, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Game (Rocket League) Crashes When Entering Online Match

BSOD on Rocket League

Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here

MyNamesYev, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Game (Rocket League) Crashes When Entering Online Match - Similar Threads - Game Rocket League

2. System crashing on Rocket League - OMEN by HP 40L

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashing on Rocket League - OMEN by HP 40L: Hi there,Hoping somebody can help me on this as it's been driving me nuts for the last few months. When playing Rocket League via Steam, my system will shutdown within 5-10 minutes with no warning, just a black screen and the system fans speed up before restarting. It only...
  3. System crashing on Rocket League - OMEN by HP 40L

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashing on Rocket League - OMEN by HP 40L: Hi there,Hoping somebody can help me on this as it's been driving me nuts for the last few months. When playing Rocket League via Steam, my system will shutdown within 5-10 minutes with no warning, just a black screen and the system fans speed up before restarting. It only...
  4. Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.: I just did a fresh install of windows 11 I deleted everything during the install. I have downloaded Rocket League and it keeps crashing. Here is the event log. - System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 100 Opcode 0...
  5. Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.: I just did a fresh install of windows 11 I deleted everything during the install. I have downloaded Rocket League and it keeps crashing. Here is the event log. - System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 100 Opcode 0...
  6. Rocket League freezing or crashing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rocket League freezing or crashing on Windows PC: [IMG]Rocket League is a popular game! Reportedly, the game is not working for some on their Windows 11/10 computers. If Rocket League is freezing or crashing on your computer, then follow the solutions mentioned here to resolve the issue. Why is Rocket League freezing and...
  7. Brief internet disconnects while gaming on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brief internet disconnects while gaming on Rocket League: My pc and my wife's pc are both connected to AT&T fiber via ethernet cables. However, my pc is the only one experiencing connection issues in game. We will both be playing in the same match and I will disconnect for about 20-30 seconds and she will not disconnect at all. I...
  8. Game Bar with Steam Big Picture and Rocket League

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar with Steam Big Picture and Rocket League: Good evening =) I have my TV connected to my PC via HDMI and use it for playing Steam Games via Big Picture Mode. For a start I open Steam in Big Picture and Spotify on my PC monitor and then switch using Windows+P. So far I haven't figured out how to get out of the...
  9. BSOD on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Rocket League: Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here...
  10. Different BSODs during gaming (Rocket League)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different BSODs during gaming (Rocket League): Hi everybody. Since I upgraded from Win7 to Windows 10 last summer, I've had really frustrating BSODs now and then. I mostly use my PC for music production but I'm also playing one single game and that's Rocket League. Since the upgrade, I've had random BSODs when playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rockett league crash when entering game

2. rocket league crashing on game matchmaking

3. rocket league crash when entering match

4. rocket league only crashes when playing online,
  5. why does rocket league crash entering a game,
  6. when entering rocket league match game crashes without error